Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol back pains?

Klowns

So I'm 9 days into 35mg ed of d-bol. Last night after hitting the gym I came home, was feeling fine, then went to school and bam just like that, I thought I was gonna die right there. My lower back was and still is killing me, been over 12 hours. I can barely move, sleeping was ridiculous, well mostly cause the gf was all up in my business.

Are these pains gonna be like this possibly for the remainder 3 weeks? if so, i might just have to cut it out. There's no way I can do anything let alone go work out.

Klowns said:
So I'm 9 days into 35mg ed of d-bol. Last night after hitting the gym I came home, was feeling fine, then went to school and bam just like that, I thought I was gonna die right there. My lower back was and still is killing me, been over 12 hours. I can barely move, sleeping was ridiculous, well mostly cause the gf was all up in my business.

Are these pains gonna be like this possibly for the remainder 3 weeks? if so, i might just have to cut it out. There's no way I can do anything let alone go work out.

ahhh the well known DBOL pumps....its a usual side of this compound..some get in in the back, calves you name it...its typical and it can persist....I remember Radar recommending something for this..but i cant remember the name.

Lindberg's milk thistle was Radar's remedy. Do a search on Google and you'll find lots of places selling it in the States. I haven't seen anywhere in the UK selling it.

blut wump said:
Lindberg's milk thistle was Radar's remedy. Do a search on Google and you'll find lots of places selling it in the States. I haven't seen anywhere in the UK selling it.
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to blut wump again.

reigninghard said:
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to blut wump again.
No sweat, bro.

You must wait for Reigninghard to spread some Karma around before hitting him again. ;)

blut wump said:
No sweat, bro.

You must wait for Reigninghard to spread some Karma around before hitting him again. ;)

Ha Ha...smartass...but it made me laugh. I need to get me some of that lindbergs stuff..going to be running some dbol soon

Top Bottom