Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d bol

gix68

Hi guys came on hear as iv heard loads of different stories on d bol ..ie no pct yes pct take nova on it no after it any expert advice much appreciated

hi lad. dalyboy her. i am the same as u. i am going to tack dbol to. just geting stuff sorted out be for i go a head with it. u have came to the right place.thay give good advice. i have got my cycle in place as well.

Welcome to the forums gix, what's your age and stats?

45 been in the sport 20 yrs never strayed from natural just looking for that extra push ...size 14 St 5"8 bf a bit high just started looking to aid my training physic but not got a clue on pct ect

yes to pct, dbol will increase testosterone and cause a slow production of your natural test production. personally I like clomid over nolva, I usually go 50mg ed for 4 weeks after an oral only cycle.

And don't forget an aromatase inhibitor for on-cycle, like Arimidex or Aromasin, because Dbol will convert to estrogen.

Hey Mate

I'd look into a oral with less bloat at your age and size like Tbol.

Why dbol ?
What is your body goal.

Any Bp issues or cholesterol ?

Welcome

Brad.

Thanks for reply to my questions why d bol well basically it's ready available to me with fast gaining potential. BP am not sure about would like to increase mass then diet for a winter brake to canaries my sort of final push at my ag.

Top Bottom