Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-anabol 25, Deca 200, and Tren 75...Mass Stack

stayinfit

Anyone tried this Mass Stack from the "The Roid Store" yet and if so, how do you like it?

index.php

Really, I don't know anything about them, but Elitefitness seems to have the advertisement on here ALOT!!!!

stayinfit said:
Really, I don't know anything about them, but Elitefitness seems to have the advertisement on here ALOT!!!!

anabolic review has the same ad. Complete scam, meant to take advantage of "newbies". there was a long thread on AM, the guy that own Anabolic review also owns the roidstore.

Fucking Garbage..........i dont know why the fuck EF let this shit on the board!

what exactly is the point of having a counterfit gear board and scammers list, if this kind of scam is prominently displayed on every page?

Take a look at the list of ingredients and make your own decisions. I compliment you on having the good sense to make this thread.

blut wump said:
Take a look at the list of ingredients and make your own decisions. I compliment you on having the good sense to make this thread.

Thanks - I figured I check this out first as I have not done my shopping around as of yet for the real deal anywhere. I kept seeing this ad and wanted to start a thread, guess I'll need to start from square 1 again and shop around.

Top Bottom