x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Cytraden(TO KEEP GAINS OR NOT TO KEEP GAINS!!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cytraden(TO KEEP GAINS OR NOT TO KEEP GAINS!!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm on my third cycle and have never managed to keep gains. I know that clen is used at 140mcgs per day as an anti-cotisol. Cytraden is also used to completely inhibit cotisone which is what I discovered is what breaks down strength and muscle gains. How much better is cytraden than clen and ECA? How long do I take it for and how much? Don't I have to take something else with cytraden because it inhibits cortisone so effectively. What else will help me keep my gains?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Cytraden(TO KEEP GAINS OR NOT TO KEEP GAINS!!!

I'm on my third cycle and have never managed to keep gains. I know that clen is used at 140mcgs per day as an anti-cotisol. Cytraden is also used to completely inhibit cotisone which is what I discovered is what breaks down strength and muscle gains. How much better is cytraden than clen and ECA? How long do I take it for and how much? Don't I have to take something else with cytraden because it inhibits cortisone so effectively.
    What else will help me keep my gains? Phoshagain(HMB/CREATINE) L-Glutamine? PLease give me all the insight you k=have in your heads because this is the last cycle I want to do so it's important to maintain as much of the gains as I can.
    P.S I'm also going to take Tons of clomid and arimidex as well for three weeks.

I would not take aminogluthamide (cytadren) unless I was on anabolics and growth. And even then you have to be very carefule. Your body needs cortisol. It is not a drug to use unless you are very knowlegdeable about it.

Nautica