Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cypionate vs Enanthate vs sustanon...

snobben

I can´t decide wich test i will do in my next cycle. Some say test is test but is there any difference at all, let´s say between sust and cypionate. My friends says that cypionate is stronger and more anabolic. Is that true?

Please help me choose which test would be the best for serious growth.

You are right test is test the only difference is the ester used. I have used sust, cyp, enanth, and prop and made good gains using all. As for your friends opinion of cyp, he either doesn't know what he is talking about or he is just fucking w/you.

Amp for amp, cypionate is stronger. Sus works fine, but is overrated in my opinion. The blend of esters... well anyway there are way too many threads on this so I'll stop there. Point being cyp is a single ester and thus more predictable than sus, and stronger amp for amp.

Here we go again with the test is test questions. TEST IS TEST.

The only difference is the esther. Sustanon has 4 different esthers in it, which also counts for the total mgs.

Use prop shoot ED
Use ENTh or Cyp shoot 2 times a week.

Use sustanon and who the hell knows. Shoot it once a week and you loose 30 mg of prop. Shoot it ED and you mid as well be using prop.

TEST IS TEST once the esther is gone.

Nautica

I agree with the comment regarding "test is test", since the only real difference is the ester, but test will react differently in different people. I've used Cyp, Sust, Enanthate, and Propionate. For *me*, Sustanon worked the best. When I use sust, there is no need to go on a cutting cycle because sust actually gives me striations and rips-up my body like it's going out of style or some shit. It's true.

Cyp is good, but it gave me mostly a rounded look. Enanthate had pretty much the same effects that sust did, and propionate is a waste of money unless you enjoy shooting yourself EOD.

SAF

Top Bottom