Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cypionate vs. Enanthate vs. Sustanon....

from what i understand, i may be wrong, prop is short acting, cyp is longer, but is suppossed to hurt like a bitch.. i will be using one of these two in my upcomming cycle so i am researching them now also.

keep in mind that sust has 4 different tests in it, and cyp and prop are 2 of them

Last edited:
prop is shorter acting and cyp is longer. a lot of people will say test is test and it deoesnt matter. i think it varys from person to person as far as whats best. ive done nothing but sust until now. im trying ** cyp at a gram a week, on week 2 and very eager to see what happens- lexus

snobben said:
Which testosterone is the most anabolic?
I have heard that cypionate is best, true?

/Calle from sweden

Testosterone is testosterone is testosterone. They have the same ingrediant. Testosterone. The only difference it the esther which makes the testosterone short acting or long acting. If you keep your blood concentration levels the same by injecting the short acting more frequently and the long acting less frequently than theoretically the results should be the same.

Re: Re: Cypionate vs. Enanthate vs. Sustanon....

nautica said:
Testosterone is testosterone is testosterone. They have the same ingrediant. Testosterone. The only difference it the esther which makes the testosterone short acting or long acting. If you keep your blood concentration levels the same by injecting the short acting more frequently and the long acting less frequently than theoretically the results should be the same.

Perfect post. That is what I always say. You need to let your injection frequencies decide your test ester for you. For full benefit of Sustanon you should shoot EOD. For Prop it should be ED, and the others can be spaced out quite a bit more.

Sustanon is a waste of money. It last's too long in your blood, and takes forever to absorb. It's ok if you don't want to get huge, but isn't that the point of using the shit. I can gain 10lbs by using creatine. If you want gains go for the fgaster acting esters like Prop or cyp. They are cheaper and much more effective.

There is a big write up on this in the Search. Test is test but not all test is created equal......refering to the esters.
Sust.......I will never waste my money on it ever again. There is a big write up on this in the Search also.......Sust really is meant to be used ED or EOD.......no thanks........bang for the buck is buy seperate Test EN and Test Prop.......that's what I'm going to do from now on.

Are you guys on crack? Sust is the shit. You must be using fake shit if you think that it doesn't get you big! Where is this shit coming from that you are supposed to take sust ED or EOD?

I like cyp, enath and sus. Susp is fucked up and prop hurts to fucking much. Sus gives me the best erections of all.:p :mix: :alien:

Top Bottom