Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Cypionate, not gaining weight...

thuglife247

31/177/5'11"/ First cycle/200mg per week test cyp, anastrozole, and hcg

I just took my fifth shot of test cypionate yesterday. I haven't really noticed much difference in the past few weeks. My weight has gone up a few lbs, but it fluctuates. I wanted to get your guys take on a few things... Perhaps you can tell me where Im going wrong, or if I just have unrealistic expectations. I have a solid split routine that goes 4-5 days a week, depending on the week. I really dont think my workouts are the problem

1. I am eating about 3000 calories a day. About 150 grams of protein. Is this too little?
  2. I also have heard that it takes about 5-6 weeks for the cypionate to really "take hold." If this is the case, then maybe my change is around the corner, and the test really hasnt kicked in yet.
  3. I have NOT been drinking all that much water... Maybe 2 liters a day. Sometimes a little more. I know I need to drink more.
  4. Am I just being delusional as to what kind of results I can expect at this dose?
Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :artist:

150g protein is way too little even off cycle ... on you need atleast twice as much

you don't grow from test, it just signalises your body to build muscle faster. Not enough material --> no growth

Cyp takes a good 4 weeks to really kick in. I've take 500mg a week and didn't really notice my strength and weight go up till a little after the 4th week but by the end of the cycle I was strong as a bull. Keep slamming that water, it helps u more than u think.

@ InsanityApproved- How about my total caloric intake? Should I just eat up more calories via the protein, or should I replace carbs/ fats with that 150 grams? On the bright side, I have noticed that my waist has slimmed down a tiny bit. I don't mind putting on a bit of fat, so long as I dont turn into a blob before summer. lol

For now bump those calories to 4000 next time add an oral as a kickstart if you choose to run test only

it takes 4-5 weeks to reach peak levels but you should have already felt a difference atleast in your strength.

at your height and weight its obvious you do not have your diet or training down pat. a guy who is your height can easily pack over 200 pounds on that type of frame. 177 is very skinny.

probably want to list your entire diet and workout and see where you can improve.

@small soldier- WOW. That was effin amazing. Ok, so I see that I need to do some fine tuning on my diet. It's obviously not what I thought it was. I need to eat more, that's for darn sure.

I guess that begs one question... Will the fact that Im on cypionate just amplify and expedite my ability to gain weight if I use your recommendation?

@small soldier- WOW. That was effin amazing. Ok, so I see that I need to do some fine tuning on my diet. It's obviously not what I thought it was. I need to eat more, that's for darn sure.

I guess that begs one question... Will the fact that Im on cypionate just amplify and expedite my ability to gain weight if I use your recommendation?

Test is an anabolic agent it will amplify your ability, but think about it like this: Your body is a car, your food is the fuel, the testosterone is a turbo charger. The turbocharger in the car will amplify the ability of the car, just like test will amplify the ability of your body. Now put shitty quality and small amounts of fuel in the car. The turbo charger will work, but not to the best of it's ability. Give yourself adequate fuel. Give yourself quality fuel, and keep your body running at the best of it's ability.

Protein Protein Protein. Add a couple of shakes a day and some GEAR and get that nitrogen up to muscle building level. Steroids can't make muscle out of NOTHING.

Top Bottom