Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cypionate- Good stuff, but........

Rico

I'm just going into week 5 of a cyp/dbol cycle. Last week I upped the cyp. to 600 mg. and holy shit! what a difference in strength, but unfortunately if I get any more bloated I'm afraid I'm going to look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man. So far I'm up about 15 pounds, probably half water. Would it make sense to cut the cycle short, or will I make better overall gains if I just put up with the bloating and stick it out for 12 weeks as I originally planned?

Obviously the longer you stay on, the better gains your going to make. As long as your not getting any sides, I'd go with 12 weeks. You gotta expect some bloat with Cyp. If you want to cut down on it a little. Drink alot of H2O(gallon/day) & get yourself some Nolvadex next time.

Rico said:
I'm just going into week 5 of a cyp/dbol cycle. Last week I upped the cyp. to 600 mg. and holy shit! what a difference in strength, but unfortunately if I get any more bloated I'm afraid I'm going to look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man. So far I'm up about 15 pounds, probably half water. Would it make sense to cut the cycle short, or will I make better overall gains if I just put up with the bloating and stick it out for 12 weeks as I originally planned?

Cyp has always been my first choice. I love the stuff. I wouldn't suggest cutting your cycle short because from my personal experience the best gains from it occur from weeks 5 to 10 then it levels off a bit. 12 weeks is the best way to go IMHO, although I have used 10-weeks cycles many times .

Rico said:

are you taking any anti-estrogens? (ie: arimedx or nolva)that would almost eliminate the puffiness you speak of....IMO my gains from test start to stop around 9-10 weeks...i wouldnt go higher than 10 weeks.

Audio8 said:

Because its cyp(a heavy androgen) & he didn't say he was taking any measures to prevent the bloat.......so.....he should expect some bloat! You bloat! jkb:D

I have no noticable bloat from 600mg enth, 600mg eq and 75mg ed tren while on .5mg ed anastrozole.

Rico...
Listen to Zyg.
Get yourself some Liquidex and run it at .5mg ed untill your finished with post-cycle Clomid. This will help cut your bloat, and it helps restore your natural test.

asone........

Top Bottom