Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyp + Fina Stack

SharperImage

5'9'' 165 22yrs second cycle ever, been working out for 3 years on/off. 400 mg Cyp every week, 75mg eod. Want to run Cyp for 8 weeks and Fina for 6. Good diet hope to gain and be little more ripped What do you guys think

Can't say from personal experience, but it seems like the majority of the people on this board say that you get the best results with running Fina ED. Hope this helps.

Well, just this week I started running fina ed, instead of eod, and I can feel and see the difference.

If you can stand to prick yourself that often, it is definitely worth it. I take off one day on the weekend, so really, I will be doing 6 days a week.

Good luck, I think you will love fina and test. :)

Like these guys say around here, if you start getting gyno, where will you know it's coming from?

Last edited:
You should run the fina for the whole cycle. Tren does something to mess up the cortisol receptors, so it is good to end a cycle with it. Last time I used tren I had very little post-cycle crash. If you only want to run it 6 weeks use it the last 6 weeks, and run d-bol the first 2.

you said you have done a cycle before and your only 165 pounds at 5-9.i think you need more than steroids to grow.get you diet on track.as for the fina, idid not like it at every other day i will try every day soon

Top Bottom