Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cyctahoh 250 issues

ali muralla

I used sustanon before from other brands but never had so many problems injecting like I have right now with cyctahoh, specially the day after the injection, I can barely walk, I'm concerned this crap might be low quality or something, anyone here ever used it?

SUstanon can cause some PIP because of the test prop in it but it shouldn't be terrible. It sounds to me like the lab you are using used way too much BA in making their gear.

If the gear is causing so much PIP that you can't walk, it's obviously doing more harm then good. Order new gear from a different source and throw out the cyctahoh gear once it arrives.

Head on over to evolutionary.org and do some research on sources using the source reviews section so you don't have the same problem happen again. If you are unsure on what source to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.

It could be a bunch of things like too much BA, dirty gear, wrong pinning location, PIP from it being sust.

If it doesn't get better then go with a different source.

I used sustanon before from other brands but never had so many problems injecting like I have right now with cyctahoh, specially the day after the injection, I can barely walk, I'm concerned this crap might be low quality or something, anyone here ever used it?

It can be either allergic reaction to carrier oil, either dirty gear or too much BA causing PIP.

In any case, I would not continue if it causes discomfort and switch up to another test.

Top Bottom