Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cyclostanozol side effects

TECNOlogi

this compound is the same winni-v according to steroid information I found online, I was searching about it's side effects and couldn't find much info about it, what side effects does it lead to when used?
I need gear for cutting and some guys at the gym recommended me this one the most.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]Cyclostanozol is packaged to look like a pharmaceutical product, and its price and promotional materials may lead consumers to conclude that it is similar to the anabolic steroid stanazol (also known as winstrol).[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]Rather, the supplement contains 4-diol, which is a testosterone precursor, and 19Nor, which is a nandrolone precursor. The body does not convert these chemicals into testosterone or nandrolone. In fact, the body converts them into a chemical similar to estrogen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]Long story short - it's a scam. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif]If you want to use gear for cutting, use the real thing. If you need a steroid source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources of evolutionary.org like roid mass or nordic fusion.

I explain how to properly run a winstrol and anavar cutting cycle in this video here:
[/FONT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]After the cycle it's important to run a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production. [/FONT]
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

These companies are terrible and scammers. The reason why they have to name their products something close to actual steroid compounds is to trick people. Think about it, if you had a product that was extremely effective you could name it what you wanted.

This is yet another scam, so I would stay away from this company. Unfortunately, there are so many companies selling steroid wanna-be products, that have very similar names in order to disguise the client, but in reality they are either shitty prohormones, or just natural testosterone boosters that don't work at all.

If you want some real stuff, you need to do some research regarding the different sources that are available these days. I would recommend you to visit the source section of the EVO foum (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/) - there you will find detailed information about different sources, and feedback from their customers. I am sure that you will be able to find the real gear after doing a little research there.

Top Bottom