Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling with gyno/protocol

Protein fartz

Hi quick question as the title says cycling with gyno. I developed gyno after a damn sd and deca cycle I wasn't using any ancillaries yes stupid right. This was about a year ago. I wasn't new. I reaserched for 3 yrs before cycling. Done many ph/d bol cycles before this. yes I know that was stupid. But until then I hadn't had any side effects and was taking the risk knowingly Since then I have used the classic combinations of letro tamoxifen and everything else you can think of. Within that timeframe the size and soreness have dramatically decreased I've asked many people say it's not really noticeable but of course I notice it. I had levels tested recently. Doctor says it's within normal. Total t is ~ 968 free t is ~286

Now that being said.. I want to cycle again my plan including pct.

Stats:
24yr
6'1"
200lbs

Wk 1-10 test e 400/wk
Wk1-4 epi 40mg/day
Wk6-10 winny 30mg/day
Ancillaries/pct
Wk10 100mcg ghrn
Wk1-12 adex .5mg/ed
Wk1-12 tamoxifen 10-20mg/ed
Wk12-14 tamoxifen 40mg/ed
Wk12-16 aromasin 25mg/ed

Clen/t3 use to be decided
Goal is to put on about 10lbs of solid muscle well staying very lean.

If any one can give advice to weather this is a good idea or not or if there's anything that would helpful in this situation

What my doctor said was about one year after the disconuation of the substance it should go away on it own. Also said if it doesn't she will put me in contact with a plastic surgeon. I personally would have to say it is due to the fact of how hard the lump is as well as its placement right behind the nipple
- thanks for the response

I would only be using tamoxifen for the control/up take of estrogen at the Brest tissue receptor...?I have adex to lower circulating estrogen. I do understand Aromasin is a better choice because of it being suicidal also the only reason I chose adex because that's what I currently have on hand.

Tamoxifen won't be strong enough to remove gyno. You are going to need to use stronger anti-estrogen drugs like letrozole.

Brother, read the anti gyno protocol 3.0 article and run the protocol exactly as laid out in the article. It has helped literally hundreds of people in your exact situation. I have seen the protocol remove even the worst cases of gyno.

Top Bottom