Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling Cytomel

petcrazy18

I've been seeing tons of different ways to pyramid cycle this hormone but I was wondering how to do it safely in the span of 4-5 weeks starting with 5mcg? And how to taper off so I never have to take it again?

Background: I'm a female and I know there is some controversy in females taking the drug (more sensitive thyroid). Blood test point towards extremely low T3 amounts giving me subclinical hypothyroid symptoms (depression, fatigue, hair loss, dry skin, thinning eyebrows). I've gone to see a doctor but he isn't taking me seriously. So I'm forced to self treat.

Diet background: Ate zero carb fish/omega 3 based keto with no refeeds for 4 months and started to experience symptoms by the 2nd-3rd month as they worsened. Now I'm eating 50 grams of starch in the form of brown rice to try and spur my T3 *naturally* but I'm not sure how long this will take?

Stats: 19 years old, female, college student, runner, between 5'0 and 5'1, have always maintained 105-107 and skyrocketed to 120 in the span of a few months. I've never weighed this much.

it is important to not jump to conclusions with thyroid results. you are only 19 and you weight very little.. sometimes the ranges are not applicable for certain people.. in your case i bet you have low blood pressure and heart rate too right? this means your thyroid will run differently than another person

once you start abusing T3, you can become dependent on it.. so for you I would recommend you not get started using it.. you just do not need it

a safer alternative which is non hormonal would be a simple n2slin + GW stack. you can buy both from n2bm and sarms1

I agree 100% with what Steve Smi said above ^^^^

I personally don't think messing around with thyroid drugs is a smart idea. N2slin + cardarine GW would be a much safer alternative.
Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

If you decide to use T3 against our advice, I explain how to safely use T3 for fat loss in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

I wouldnt toy around with T3 mostly because it can eat up the muscle pretty fast. A lot of people who use T3 either use it in low-moderate dosages, or together with gear, yet still its easy to lose muscle on it. So its highly dependant whether you want that in caloric deficit

I really don't like the idea of messing with the thyroid so T3 is something I will not use. If you use it and the thyroid never goes back to normal after then you could be in major trouble.

You might use T3 in a clinical case, but yours does not seem to be a clinical one just yet. Therefore, better try other alterantives first, because your thyroid gland might get well on its own, and by interfering with its work you might prevent that from happening.

You are very young yet, so things will surely change for you naturally.

T3 is one of the most denger drug just like a clen...you cant recover if your thyroid down because you can not do PCT for thyroid ...

good luck

Top Bottom