Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling body fat % down

CloteReyes

[FONT=&quot]I have been reading through the threads and many people say that you shouldn't jump onto aas until you have your body fat down. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then there has been cycle logs of members realy cutting weight through cycling and it working well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm not moaning was just curious why your bf% should be low before cycling, is it better for gains or it just doesn't work as we'll with high bf? I realy ask because my bf is probs around 20% with beer being the main culprit and I was wondering weather to drop lower before I cycle?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

what is the point of using steroids if your muscles are covered with fat anyway? makes no sense

you need to grab your balls and man up and quit the beer drinking. not only is beer heavily processed shit which goes right to your gut, but the alcohol content actually blocks the body from burning fat.

So there are a few problems with running AAS at high body fat percentages. First, estrogen conversion of testosterone happens in body fat, so with higher body fat levels, you will lose more test to estrogen. This means heavy water retention, increased chances for developing female secondary sexual characteristics, etc. It also brings about more cardiovascular strain, which in extreme cases can be life threatening. Finally, you're just going to get far less gains from it as well, since less will make to being free testosterone. That is why it is highly recommended that you lower your body fat before using AAS. This does not mean that you cannot use SARMs in the interim as they will not aromatize.

With a higher body fat % you increase your chances of side effects exponentially. If you dial down the body fat you will start to see not only a difference in your body will on cycle but obviously you will be way closer to your goals! Don't waste your money on gear if you aren't ready to go!

You can do whatever you want but I'm not going to recommend something that has the potential to be unsafe. Taking steroids is already a risk so it's best to do it the proper way to avoid unnecessary side effects.

Top Bottom