Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycled off my H.R.T!

PWTurbofan

Here's the deal. I've been on HRT for about 13 months. During this entire time, I gained 33lbs.

I just finished P.C.T of 50mg clo-mid ed for 40 days. Other than the moodiness during clo-mid, I think P.C.T was successful. Right now, I'm sitting at 5'8 192 and have been holding this weight for the past 3 weeks. All said and done, I've retained about 24lbs of what I gained (dropping mostly water and fat). While strength has backed-off a bit, overall workout intensity hasn't dropped. I'm getting bloodwork next week to see if I recovered to at least my pre-HRT level (390).

I know H.R.T is for life, and I plan on hopping back on in another month (taking a 10-week break). I wanted to give my androgen receptors a break, and I don't want to risk permanent suppression of the HTPA - If I decide to have kids someday, I don't want to be shootin blanks.

I can't tell my H.R.T doc what I'm doing because I don't want to risk him taking me off H.R.T. But what do y'all think of this? Is it smart to cycle off HRT once per year?

Last edited:
My off time is when I do HC G -- I skip that weeks shot. If you're clinically hypogonadal, you should not come off. Clomid for 40 days is worse than just using T. There are health risks of being too supressed. I would suggeset at least helping your natty condition with some supps--UNLEASHED, POST-CYCL, Dermacrine, MYogenX -- ANYTHING to give yourself an advantage.

nelson what are the health risks of being suppressed if you are supplementing with test? (other than small testicles)

Nelson Montana said:
My off time is when I do HC G -- I skip that weeks shot. If you're clinically hypogonadal, you should not come off. Clomid for 40 days is worse than just using T. There are health risks of being too supressed. I would suggeset at least helping your natty condition with some supps--UNLEASHED, POST-CYCL, Dermacrine, MYogenX -- ANYTHING to give yourself an advantage.
I love nelson...always with the good advice. :)

Nemisis RR said:
nelson what are the health risks of being suppressed if you are supplementing with test? (other than small testicles)

The most serious is higher risk of a heart attack.

i'm married, so my wife keeps my nuts in a jar--i just shot the hc g into the jar and watch them grow

Top Bottom