Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is the cycle we gonna run

EpiCentr

Hey there! My training buddy is planning to usesteroids, and since we train together and I don't want to be shittycompared to him, I will do a similar steroid cycle. Just want you toreview my plan to make sure all is alright (I am 25, 6'0, 190, 10%)

He is going to use Sustanon and arimidex, so I amgoing to use the same thing. He said that clomid and nolvadex will begood for PCT, so I am going to get it too. We are going to have a 10week long cycle. I don't know how many injections do I need to do perweek. Shall I get the same results as with testosterone enanthate –heard good things about it?

Wow what a dumb reason to take steroids if your friend was to inject heroine would you do it. With that said sust is a great steroid and I glad your not overdoing it on you first cycle so that's good. Some poeple inject it twice a week some every third day I would stick with twice a week 250 mg each injection your friend is right with pct clomid and nolvadex start that two weeks after your last shot good luck

10 weeks are too few for sustanon - aim for running a cycle of 12 weeks if you are going to use sustanon. Also, a SERM only PCT is a very weak one. If you want to have proper recovery and keep the gains made on cycle, you need to run a more comprehensive PCT, such as the perfect PCT protocol (https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/). And finally, I would strongly recommend to run aromasin instead of arimidex, but the latter one will still do the job. It is just that aromasin is so much better and it has lots of benefits.

both of you have little idea what you are doing!

do you understand sustanon is 4 test blends esters? does your buddy understand that?

you really need to do more research + your pct is awful. go to evolutionary.org and read up on this shit, it is totally free

The old school 2 SERM clomid and nolvadex PCT is not optimal at all.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Thank you all for your advices - I see now that it is not as simple as my friend says. But would not be this PCT too much for a cycle with testosterone only?

Thank you all for your advices - I see now that it is not as simple as my friend says. But would not be this PCT too much for a cycle with testosterone only?

That statement is exactly why you need to do a lot more reading and research. Test only is not a mild cycle. Any time you put exogenous hormones in your body, even low doses, you shut down your natural testosterone production. You require a full PCT for a test only cycle. These are serious hormones man, not supplements.

Top Bottom