Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is This Cycle Wack?

bblazer

Banned
Here is what I'm thinking.

I'm currently on TRT @ 100 mg Test C/week. I would bump that to 150, and then shoot 50-75 mgs (haven't decided yet) of test suspension 1-2 hours prior to my workouts that are Mon-Thurs, Sat. Additionally I would take 50 mg Anavar/day.

The whole thing would look something like this.

Weeks:
1-10 Test combo mentioned above with week 11 returning to my TRT dose.

5-11 Anavar 50mg/day.

The only specific goal of this is strength gains. If I gain more muscle weight, that's totally OK too. I'm into strength sports not BBing.

Thanks,
B-

I don't like the erratic test levels personally.

i wouldnt do that. those rapid raises and crashes in test levels are no good. they create problems. just use some sort of stimulant. real ephedrine with asprin and a cup of coffee 1 hour post w/o will do a lot.

i like it....i think you will too..an if you dont jus drop the suspention an it will be out in a day :)

I can see that, but the additional test would only be missing on 2 days, and I have a long acting "in the background."

B-

its not as bad this way but its still rough on your body.

Here is what I'm thinking.

I'm currently on TRT @ 100 mg Test C/week. I would bump that to 150, and then shoot 50-75 mgs (haven't decided yet) of test suspension 1-2 hours prior to my workouts that are Mon-Thurs, Sat. Additionally I would take 50 mg Anavar/day.

The whole thing would look something like this.

Weeks:
1-10 Test combo mentioned above with week 11 returning to my TRT dose.

5-11 Anavar 50mg/day.

The only specific goal of this is strength gains. If I gain more muscle weight, that's totally OK too. I'm into strength sports not BBing.

Thanks,
B-

Then why not use t-bol Or holestin man? Being a power lifter you would think you would already be in love with these types of steroids. stay on the trt and just run a cycle of ether and you will get the results you are looking for.

Then why not use t-bol Or holestin man? Being a power lifter you would think you would already be in love with these types of steroids. stay on the trt and just run a cycle of ether and you will get the results you are looking for.

I have to stay away from Halo. My usually upbeat, pleasant, and happy self goes far away when on that.

I have never tried tbol, but many of my friends have, with good results. I just have done no research on that drug myself. I will start to look into it.

Thanks,
B-

Its only 2 extra shots. Might as well run it ED then - like you really are supposed to :)

Thanks,
B-

ed would be another step in the right direction but still not the healthiest way to go about it.

suspension should be used 2x ed for stability. 1x per day will have you yo-yo-ing. why not just cycle suspension with needto's suggestion?

Top Bottom