Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update and supplement timing/dose?

Tux

I am now 8 days into my cycle. 750test/600 tren hex/50-60mg/day dbol the first 4 weeks, 60mg/day tbol the last 4. I'm running aromasin( homebrew) at 25mg/day, proviron( homebrew) at 100mg/day, and nolva( mexican) at 10mg/day. Very little facial bloat, no nipple probs, but I've gained 11lbs in a week!!! Must be the russian dbol, my strength is through the roof, jumped up 10-20lbs in a week on all my core lifts, pumps are insane! Does aromasin just not work for me? Does it not work on dbol b/c dbol doesn't convert from TEST to estrogen, it converts from something else? Also I'm running 3iu/day of GH, could that be causing some water retention? I specifically ran the high-dose aromasin and proviron to keep water AWAY, yet obviously it's still there somewhere, thankfully just not much in my face so it's not noticeable in a tank-top :) As for supplements, how much and how often should I be taking my tyler's and policosanol? I think it was Ulter who said cholesterol is produced at night, so he takes his 60mg in one dose at night. I am taking 40mg/day, 20mg am and pm. Should I switch to one bedtime dose? And on the tylers, for 60mg( possibly more if I can handle the pumps), how much tylers and how often? Never used it before, always used liv-52. Also using milk thistle( radar's recommended brand to help dbol pumps) and ALA, but I know how to use those. K for help and much appreciated!

I cant believe how much anti-e's you're on. Unnecesary overkill. Aromasin at that dose alone should be more than sufficient. You're running aromasin, proviron, AND nolva.

As for your questions... Aromasin works directly on estrogen. Yes, gh will cause water retention. Im not gonna comment on the supps cause that varies greatly based on how the person wants to run them.

You may think it's overkill, but I bloat like mad on heavy dbol and test, and that's the base of this cycle. What I can't understand is why i'm still retaining so MUCH water, it's like I'm using nothing at all, except that I can tell it's not water in my face, just stomach and intra-muscular water. The proviron is more for SHBG purposes than anti-e purposes also, and the nolva is to help my lipid profile stay normal, not for anti-e. Really I'm only running one anti-e, I guess next time I'll try femara :) Still need replies on supplement timing?

Yeah, if you were so worried about water I would've just run some femara, and held the nolva and aromasin. That, and picked something else other than a dbol/test combo.

Reactions: Tux
Lol, well next time I AM picking something else, and the next time I run test and/or dbol, it'll be with femara. Anyone got any feedback on the supplement timing? K to you outlaw if I can, for the replies!

Thanks Ulter, that's what I was doing anyway, but wasn't sure if I should be taking more of it or more often, or both, as I'm on 60mg/day of russian dbol now. What about policosanol? Single dose at night or 2 divided doses?

Thanks bro, I'd hit you with more K but gotta spread it around first :) Even with NO liver protectants, on 100mg/day of orals my liver enzymes were still in the normal range, just at the very high end, GGT was still low-normal. Looks like I can handle plenty of orals, yay! Loads of tbol/var/winny here I come, after I figure out if policosanol helps keep my HDL from plummetting to 9 again on winny :)

Top Bottom