Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle update: starting week 3

aburgtank

Just finished week two still up only 6 lbs.

Haven't been able to work out cause of an irritating shoulder problem.
Been off for five days now.

should I even keep it up while I take another few days off?

week
1 prop at 100mg eod
2 same
3 same
4 100mg prop eod w/ test enan 100mgs every third day
5 100mg prop eod minus the last shot w/ same enan
6 enan 100mg e third day w/ 50mgs eod winny
7 same as 6
8 same
9 winny at 50mg every day until gone

got 10ml of test enan, (2)10ml prop, one 30mL winny

Any gyno prevention advice? (doses of...)

and should I be woried about my nuts cause girls tend to like guys with balls at least thats the impression I'm under.

feel free to give help and/or advice

Let me see if I have this right:

-You are on a cycle, but you're not working out.

-You don't know anything about gyno prevention.

-You are worried about your nuts srinking.

Looks like you should have done your homework BEFORE you started your cycle.

Look man, I got an injury at the beginning of week two. It will be fine to work out in a few days so should I stop and wait till I'm hardcore trainning again (doing cardio and abs right now) or should I not?

I know gyno prevention techniques but would like someone with experience to give me exact and precise advice. Got nolva and clomid on hand bro!
And I've done a test/dbol/winny cycle in the past with no testicular shrinkage so I was wondering if anyone thought that it might happen this time.

Could the test have been garbage if my nuts didn't shrink? Or am I just not susceptible to that side effect?

I don't think those are stupid questions, so if you do, then don't reply!

Sounds like you should have done some more research bro! However if you experience gyno symptoms (puff nips,pain,ect) take nolva at 40mg till it goes down and startes to clear up! Some bro's will say go down to 10mg ed or eod, but am take 20mg ed till the end, Provided you have enough! As for your nuts the clomid treatment will take care of that! And why are you doing cardio If you are trying to bulk up! Focus, bulk up now and cut later and Eat, Eat, Eat! Good luck bro!

Mass Monster:kaioken:

Top Bottom