Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update, just injured myself chest too.

gorth97

Hi.. I think im in week 7 of my sust, deca, winny cycle.
250mg sust and 300mg deca every 5 days weeks 1-10
50mg winny week 6-10

Pre Stats:
5'8
144lbs, ~11% bf
bench 225 for 2 reps

Current:
161lbs, unknown bf
bench 265 for 2 reps

Today I just did 2 reps of 265. I wanted to hit one more and I had a spotter. As I came down it wasn't feeling good and I think I tore or pulled the side of my left pec muscle. It hurt a lot and I couldn't push it up much. It think I could have did the final rep if it wasn't for the muscle tear/pull...

I'm not sure what this is.. Maybe a pulled muscle. When should I expect it to heal?

So far pretty happy with cycle.. Haven't had any sides but acne.

That's a bummer bro, but good gains on the cycle. I hate injuries. Massage and heat would be my suggestion, and if it hurts this time next week, doc.

i doubt you tore your pec...YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD IT...TRUST ME IT'S NOISY AND IT HURTS TO THE POINT WHERE SOMEONE WOULD'VE CARRIED YOU OUT IN A STRETCHER...go the doc a.s.a.p. and have it checked...!

as long as you dont see internal bleeding or any discolouration of the skin, the next couples days, it shouldnt be too bad, usually when you do DAMAGE, you can see it throught your skin.

take care

Top Bottom