Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update: 20 wk test and tren

ryan04

I just started my 14th week of the following:

1-7: 750 mgs test e
8-20: 500 mgs test e
2-16: 100 mgs tren a e.d.
1-20: 1 mg adex e.d.
8-20: clen 2 week on/off

HCG/clomid for PCT

This has been a simple, cheap, badass cycle. I started at 197, roughly 16-18% b.f. (never checked). For the 1st 7 wks I bulked and got up to 210 and around 18-19 % b.f. (again, never checked). From week 8 on I've been cutting and I'm currently 187, 11% b.f. My diet has been on point the whole cycle, was eating 5-6 k cals a day and no cardio when bulking, started eating 2 k a day when cutting and doing 40 mins cardio 3-5 x a week. My 1st 2 weeks of bulking w/ test I always put on 10 lbs of water weight, so its not a true 23 lb. fat loss. I don't think I'm holding any water right now.

I'm as strong as I've ever been, cut and defined. This is the first time I've ever cut and been this lean in my life, and must admit I'm proud of myself. I'm extremely happy w/ the results of this cycle and I still have a while to go. Only side effect I got was getting permanently banned from a local bar. Test/tren is the king of all cycles I.M.O. I would post some pics but I don't have a camera.

ryan04 said:
I just started my 14th week of the following:

1-7: 750 mgs test e
8-20: 500 mgs test e
2-16: 100 mgs tren a e.d.
1-20: 1 mg adex e.d.
8-20: clen 2 week on/off

HCG/clomid for PCT

This has been a simple, cheap, badass cycle. I started at 197, roughly 16-18% b.f. (never checked). For the 1st 7 wks I bulked and got up to 210 and around 18-19 % b.f. (again, never checked). From week 8 on I've been cutting and I'm currently 187, 11% b.f. My diet has been on point the whole cycle, was eating 5-6 k cals a day and no cardio when bulking, started eating 2 k a day when cutting and doing 40 mins cardio 3-5 x a week. My 1st 2 weeks of bulking w/ test I always put on 10 lbs of water weight, so its not a true 23 lb. fat loss. I don't think I'm holding any water right now.

I'm as strong as I've ever been, cut and defined. This is the first time I've ever cut and been this lean in my life, and must admit I'm proud of myself. I'm extremely happy w/ the results of this cycle and I still have a while to go. Only side effect I got was getting permanently banned from a local bar. Test/tren is the king of all cycles I.M.O. I would post some pics but I don't have a camera.

Buy a disposable one, take pics, go to walmart and scan 'em.
:chomp:

12 weeks of Tren? 20 weeks total cycle?

Hope you are competing.

Top Bottom