Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for track season... Track athletes help?

quartermiler

I have been meaning to ask this for a while but I have been too damn busy, but anyways... My outdoor track season is 8 weeks long... Practice starts in feb and the season ends in may.... I also run indoor track during the winter to prepare for my outdoor track season... I am planning on running Zambon Winny 50mg ED (dunno how long yet tho, prolly 8 weeks)... My question is... WHEN should I end my cycle... or even when should I start it? I remember seeing the post about the football cycle and you guys told him NOT TO USE DURING THE SEASON because chance of injury... now should I do my cycle before track season in the off season... or should I do it during my indoor track season or what? I am hella confused... someone a while back told me to do my cycle during my outdoor track season but end the cycle 3 weeks before my last meet or something... Any help would be appreciated... thanks bros!

I would noty recommend that you use winstrol for 8 weeks as it is 17aa and hard on the liver if used for that long a time.

You will get better results with trenbolone acetate at 50-75 mg per day for the entire season. Start a week before the season starts and run it right through the season. Take proviron at 100 mg per day. Proviron will keep your sex drive up and it will also allow more tren to be in the unbound state. Proviron binds strongly to the plasma binding proteins and thus this allows more tren to be found in the unbound state and this is good for anabolism etc. Porviron is NOT 17aa so it is not hard on the liver.

Trust me bro..this combo will blow winstrol out of the water!

If you can't get proviron then have a little test ready in case you loose your sex drive from the tren. Run a little test...like 150-200mg per week and you will have plenty sex drive and this dose will not cause water retention.

Weight training should be mostly in the 3-5 rep range for most exercises as this will develope the type 2 muscles(speed and explosive muscles)...train stictly but explosively. Rest 3-5 minutes between sets. Keep the workouts very basic..Squats , Stiff leg deads, benches , presses etc. Calves should be done with reps in the 10-15 range.

Warm up with a few progressively heavier sets of 5 but do not fatigue the muscles. Then pile on the weight and do 3 sets of 3-5 reps...I like 5....rest 3-5 minutes between sets, 5 between sets of squats. Try to keep the weight the same for each work set. You may have to reduce the weight a bit on the second and last sets and thats okay.

Try this.
Squats 3 warm ups of 5 and then 3 sets of 5
Stiff leg deads...get proper instruction. 1 warm up of 5-8 and then 1-2 set of 10 use wrist straps! This is BY FAR the best exercise for the hams.
Bench 2-3 warm ups than 3 sets of 5
machine row like hammer row OR pull downs with a curl grip 2 warm ups and then 3 sets of 5
Shoulder press either machine, BB, DB or smith machine. Press to the front with the bench set at 80 degrees. 2 warm ups and then 3 sets of 5
Curls 1 warm up and then 3 sets of 5
Dips with elbows in and close to the body 1 warm up and the 3 sets of 5... use extra weight
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
do abbs on another day...crunches and hanging knee raises 3 sets each.

Weight training must take a second seat to track training bro....the above is more than enough work IF you work very hard.
Try to increase the weights just a tiny bit every workout and keep this progression going.

Do the above workout once every 6 days ONLY! Most BBers hit each muscle group only once every 5-7 days and this is even more important if you are a track athlete! You must allow tons of time for proper recuperation.

RG

:)

Winsrol is not a good drug for speed athletes. It makes you tight. Pros take it to heal muscular injuries in shorter periods of time.

Winstrol is good for track, if it wasnt Ben Johnson would not have failed a drug test for it.Anyways If I was you I'd run the cycle just about up to the start of your season if not straight threw,I would also run the Winny for 5-7 weeks at the most.

You guys say Winny is bad for track? I thought winny was great for track because it shortens the tendons resulting in a quicker sprint cycle and less time on the ground...l

scout420 said:
Winstrol is good for track, if it wasnt Ben Johnson would not have failed a drug test for it.Anyways If I was you I'd run the cycle just about up to the start of your season if not straight threw,I would also run the Winny for 5-7 weeks at the most.

Winny was not Ben Johnson's drug of choice. He had used the drug in the past but due to joint problems stop taking it. His choice was Oral turanibol. (which at that time was used b/c it was not tested for)

He did fail a drug test for winny but there are several theories as to why this happened. 1) his trainer could have not knowily gave it to him. 2) he could have not knowingly taken. 3) his piss could have been switched with another atheletes.

Nautica

quartermiler said:
You guys say Winny is bad for track? I thought winny was great for track because it shortens the tendons resulting in a quicker sprint cycle and less time on the ground...l

Winny is good but tren is ten times better....trust me on that one!

RG:)

if your a track runner, I suggest something like this

fina
halotestin
masteron
primobolan

CN1 said:
if your a track runner, I suggest something like this

fina
halotestin
masteron
primobolan

I will add anavar to this list.

Notice that none of these roids aromatize....no water gain at all!

The most poweful by far is tren BTW.

If you do not take tren with a fairly big dose of test or another aromatizable roid ,or the class 2 roid winstrol, then you will not gain a lot of weight BUT the strength, power and therefore increased contractile speed in your muscles will very great!

No other roid by itself will produce the strength and power gains of tren and that includes halo.

The nice thing about tren is that it can be safely used for an 8 week cycle. i wouldn't use winstrol, halo or anavar for that peroid of time as it would certainly have some negative impact on the liver......not to mention really mess with your lipid profile as all 17aa roids do so very well.

RG

:)

Let me make something else perfectly clear. When training in track DO NOT train like a bodybuilder with the weights. You need to train like a power lifter or Olympic lifter. Reps should be in the 3-5 rep range and resps done in a very strict but explosive manner....no bouncing!! Reps in this range and done in this waybwill stimulate type 2 and type 2b fibers and these are the ones that a track athlete needs to develope for power and speed.......unless you are a long distance runner of course.

Also as I have said be darn sure to keep the workouts brief, basic and infrequent and I don't care how much juice you are on.

Good luck bro

RG

RG:)

Top Bottom