Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Thoughts

Let me know how this looks or any changes needed,
First AAS cycle, have done 3 sarms cycles.
I am 39 5'10 203lbs, Main goal of this cycle is mass, definition and hardness.

week 1-12
Test E 375mg /week
GW 20mg/day
N2Guard 5 caps/day
Aromasin 12.5mg 2x/week If Needed

week 5-12
N2Gen ES

REST week 13-14.. N2Guard, GW, N2Gen

PCT week 15-18
N2Guard 7 caps/day
N2Gen
MK 2866 25mg/day
GW 20mg/day
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 50/25/25/25

Also wanting to add an Oral for the first 6 weeks, based on my plan and goals would you add Tbol or Anavar? Also what are thoughts about Test E at 375mg/week for 12 weeks or 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

How's the bodyfat?

Just did my 4th pin today, everything feels good with no pain and oil seems smooth. So far I noticed I am up 15lbs on my dumbbell shoulder press and 25lbs on tricep push down. I dont really feel or look any different yet besides strength increase, looking forward to weeks 5 and 6

Just did my 4th pin today, everything feels good with no pain and oil seems smooth. So far I noticed I am up 15lbs on my dumbbell shoulder press and 25lbs on tricep push down. I dont really feel or look any different yet besides strength increase, looking forward to weeks 5 and 6

Good update 4th pin is a start.

Can you post your training diet?
so we can get a whole picture on the log

About to start my 4th week, tomorrow will be my 7th pin. So far my strength is up on every exercise, I feel good better focus and confidence. No changes in the mirror yet.
Still taking Aromasin 2x per week

some cycles are like that. you may just get strength and not much mirror action

About to start my 4th week, tomorrow will be my 7th pin. So far my strength is up on every exercise, I feel good better focus and confidence. No changes in the mirror yet.

give it some time to fully kick in

Good you pushing to pin 7.

Can you post more training for us? what you actually doing

more diet info what you're doing too please

Top Bottom