Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Thoughts

Got 5 weeks left so I'll see how things end up. Probably going to run Anavar for the last 5 weeks as well. Next cycle I will add another compound to the Test to help with size

Got 5 weeks left so I'll see how things end up. Probably going to run Anavar for the last 5 weeks as well. Next cycle I will add another compound to the Test to help with size

Can you post up a LOG journal with more details

your doses
your diet in detail
your training

Finished my cycle and now starting PCT.
I did not gain as much as I thought on this cycle but had good strength gains and added about 8 pounds and dropped some body fat.
I think my diet was pretty clean but I definitely should have ate more often. Other than that maybe the Test was under dosed?
My cycle ended up being,
14 weeks of Test E 500mg/week
last 6 weeks 50mg Anavar
GW and N2Guard entire cycle

I started PCT today, 12 days after last pin,
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
GW 20mg
N2Guard 7 caps
N2 Generate which I started 2 weeks ago

Overall it was a good experience, no sides and felt good and focused entire cycle.

Any thoughts for my second cycle to help gain more muscle mass?

Finished my cycle and now starting PCT.
I did not gain as much as I thought on this cycle but had good strength gains and added about 8 pounds and dropped some body fat.
I think my diet was pretty clean but I definitely should have ate more often. Other than that maybe the Test was under dosed?
My cycle ended up being,
14 weeks of Test E 500mg/week
last 6 weeks 50mg Anavar
GW and N2Guard entire cycle

I started PCT today, 12 days after last pin,
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
GW 20mg
N2Guard 7 caps
N2 Generate which I started 2 weeks ago

Overall it was a good experience, no sides and felt good and focused entire cycle.

Any thoughts for my second cycle to help gain more muscle mass?

i would do pct for 6 weeks but lets see how you feel after 3

i would do something like testosterone eq if you want to gain more mass, lets do a plan for 2nd log

Top Bottom