Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Thoughts

StevenGH

Hey Guys. I'm new to this form and I would like some feed back on a cycle I am planning on taking. But before that let me give you some insight into myself. I'm 5'9 and 185lbs have been lifting for a few years now, so I am not new to the gym life, but I am fairly new to steroids. With that said I have been reading up and been doing my talk abouts with guys at the gym and on some forums. I want a boost in the way I look and so i have decided to start this cycle. 10 weeks of Cyp 250mg per wk 1-10wk/ Deca 300mg per wk 1-10wk/ Winny 50mg ED 5-10wk/ Ostarine 25mg ED 5-10wk/ HcG 5-10wks and PCT Nolva 1-2 40mgED 3-4 25mgED/ HcG 1-4wk. If you would like to advice me on something you know i would love to hear it and would be open to think about changing something. We are all here to learn and share, that's how people grow and become informed

10 weeks of Cyp 500mg per wk 1-10wk
Deca 400-600mg per wk 1-10wk
Winny 50mg ED 5-10wk
Ostarine 25mg ED 8-16wk
HcG 250-500 ius per shot twice per week 1-10wks

PCT:
Nolva 1-2 40mg ED 3-4 25mg ED
Clomid 100-50-50-25

Fixes in bold

i would strongly recommend doing the perfect PCT protocol. you really don't want to run SERM's alone in pct, that is a great way to kill your libido.

i would swap out winny for proviron. and I would run the ostarine into pct too to help prevent muscle wasting

I don't see any support supplements or ancillaries either. Those are very important if you want your body (especially the liver) to function properly, and to not get gyno. You will need to run the following with your cycle:

N2Guard 7 caps per day while running the winny
Aromasin 10mg EOD to control estrogen
Caber .25mg EOD to control prolactin

Test + deca is pretty much the gold standard for increasing size and strength. It's a classic 'bulking cycle'. It's fantastic for putting on muscle. It's not a good option if you are looking to cut.

The main problem is that both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here is how I would run your cycle:

Weeks 1 - 14 <- It's best to do long and mild cycles with deca because it has such a long ester
testosterone e/cyp 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
proviron 25-50mg/day <- much better choice then winstrol
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Test + deca is pretty much the gold standard for increasing size and strength. It's a classic 'bulking cycle'. It's fantastic for putting on muscle. It's not a good option if you are looking to cut.

The main problem is that both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important
because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here is how I would run your cycle:

Weeks 1 - 14 <- It's best to do long and mild cycles with deca because it has such a long ester
testosterone e/cyp 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
proviron 25-50mg/day <- much better choice then winstrol
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thank you bro. The way you laid it out for me is beautiful. And I looked into Proviron and see why you would recommend it, over winny. I feel like this would be a great bulking cycle. Could you advice me on a cutting cycle, if you could include winny (I already have it, and don't want it to do to waste) I would appreciate it

Top Bottom