Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle talk and the great nolva debate

alcatraz1662

High End Bro
Platinum
Alright so after i spend 2-3 months of getting my diet and routine back in check i'll be hopping back on. please chime in :) I'm thinking something small and basic:

10 weeks of test e @ 600mg/ew
wk 1-5 dbol 50mg/ed
aromasin 10mg/ed through out

pct: up for debate...always ran a combination of nolva/clomid/hcg...up for ideas (please keep the bickering of nolva to a minimal). hcg and clomid have always helped me get back on track the best, so yes i'm willing to ditch the nolva if persuaded nicely lol.

cycle experience of about 6 years...last cycle i did about 4 years ago was killer, it's what got me to 265lbs at 6'1" :)

1-8 test suspension 150mg/ed (sooooo fucking good)
1-4 drols 50mg/ed
1-8 letro (not sure the dosage off the top of my head)
9-12 nolva clomid and hcg

Ur thoughts, guys?

You are brave...but will be interested in the replies, Nolva is the red headed step child here lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Nolva sucks...that minimal bickering?

For the last 5 years or so I've always PCT with HCG, Clomid and Nolva and everyone I know PCT's this way. It's never done me any harm.
However after some advice on here I'm dropping the nolva from my next PCT due it about 8 weeks to see how it goes. Gonna add Unleashed and DAA.
Today I bought some aromasin for the first time. Gonna give it a wee bash.

For the last 5 years or so I've always PCT with HCG, Clomid and Nolva and everyone I know PCT's this way. It's never done me any harm.
However after some advice on here I'm dropping the nolva from my next PCT due it about 8 weeks to see how it goes. Gonna add Unleashed and DAA.
Today I bought some aromasin for the first time. Gonna give it a wee bash.

I just finished nolva.clomid pct and felt great all time I was on both and recovered fine yes blood work was done ! Nolva Clomid are tried and tested and cheap and cheerfull lol

like i said, old dog new tricks...4 years is a long time to be out of the game. can't believe i'm saying this but i'm welcoming the board sponsors to chime in

here is the thing with the old clomid/nolva pct where you ran no ancillaries during and then waited for pct to bring hormones back into place.

they work at crashing your estrogen which in theory would allow your body to rebound.. we know that high estrogen makes it difficult for the body to recover.

BUT what if i told you that you didn't have to worry about high estrogen because you covered all bases during cycle and didn't let your bodies estrogen to sky high?

so why not run forma during which controls estrogen. if you run tren cover the prolactin with caber/prami . use hcgenerate to keep the nuts plump. then use hcg and/or HMG to blast before your pct which will go after your LH.

so now when you enter pct your LH is bouncing, your estrogen is in check, your prolacin is in check (if applicable), your nuts are plump and ready to go. so now do you think you need to run nolva? the answer is absolutely not.

pct isn't just about what you run for pct, but its about how what you run going into pct and during cycle.

so now instead of nolva/clomid for pct. lets make the body feel good so you don't lose that ON feeling. lets run some DAA, maybe some unleashed, post cycle.. phystoserms etc. and then you can top it off with a low dose of clomid.. under 25mg a day.

Top Bottom