Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Suggestions Prop/Tren & Winny or Masteron or Both?

glover

OK, planning next cycle. Have done several cycles. 5'10" 205 lb BF% low.
45 years old.

Am planning on 6 weeks prop/tren EOD.

I want to also add Masteron, Winny or both. What would you do?

Only want advice from people who have used the above compounds. pls!

The length of cycle 6 weeks and inject EOD are not going to change. That is the best I can do but amounts are open to suggestion. Quantity is not an issue, but my long term health is. Thx

glover said:
OK, planning next cycle. Have done several cycles. 5'10" 205 lb BF% low.
45 years old.

Am planning on 6 weeks prop/tren EOD.

I want to also add Masteron, Winny or both. What would you do?

Only want advice from people who have used the above compounds. pls!

The length of cycle 6 weeks and inject EOD are not going to change. That is the best I can do but amounts are open to suggestion. Quantity is not an issue, but my long term health is. Thx

i've tried all three within the last 3 years. each one worked very well, but i have to say, the best was definitely test/tren/winny/mast and proviron...never experienced change like that ever...good luck

pee-wee said:
i've tried all three within the last 3 years. each one worked very well, but i have to say, the best was definitely test/tren/winny/mast and proviron...never experienced change like that ever...good luck
I agree with the above cycle - I was advised to take proviron becasue the adverse effects of the tren. Whatever the reason the results were amazing!! I'm sure you already know know not to mix the waterbased winni with the oils (in the same shot). I'm the biggest fan of masterone - you're gonna love this cycle

liquidclen.com said:
I agree with the above cycle - I was advised to take proviron becasue the adverse effects of the tren. Whatever the reason the results were amazing!! I'm sure you already know know not to mix the waterbased winni with the oils (in the same shot). I'm the biggest fan of masterone - you're gonna love this cycle

isnt the mast and proviron a bit redundant

I am just sarting the same cycle and was wondering what you would advise for pct and things to use while on cycle.I was gonna use .5 g of nolvadex everyday and was thinking of arimadex but somesome said that wouldn't be good to use them two together.Any advice please.

I am currently on the exact same cycle except going 12 weeks.

1-12 prop 75mgED
1-12 mast 75mgED
1-10 ace 50mgED
6-12 winny 50mgED

adex .25mgED
cabaser .5mg twice a wk

All I have to say is I love it. Pretty much the same cycle I did last time with a 6 month break in between the two.

Strength is crazy and what can you say about adding a shit load of muscle while still losing fat except.....

:D

Ya mine is going to run 10 weeks i think.Also what would u suggest to run as pct.i can't get hcg so i was thinking just nolvadex and maybe clomid.What do u usually take.

adex .25mgED
cabaser .5mg twice a wk
and two bottles of Derma Sustain.

Used Nolva in the standard 40/40/20/20 before and found that I kept everything better just keeping it simple with the derma, adex, and cabaser.

Top Bottom