Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle suggestion?? Mods, Cycle experts?

• Thread starter The_Eviscerator
  • Start date
T

The_Eviscerator

Now let's say that someone had 30 cc's of Tttokkyo Boldenon, 2500 mg of Winstrol, 50 ml bottle of Reforvit B, 4 sustanon 250's (a few stragglers left in the bottom of this someone's shoe box), 10 cc of finaject (76mg/cc). This someone wants to do an 8 week cycle, but they want to either use the reforvit or the winny probably not both. Now they have done a few short cycles (4-5 weeks). they are 218 lbs around 10-12% at 5' 10" (just in case someone needs to know their stats).

Take your best crack with the ingredients above and let me know what you think...

I would do this
D-Bol at 2cc/Day for weeks 1-5
Eq at 400-600mg/Week for weeks 1-10
Get more Sust if possbale and do 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
You could throw in the Winny as well at 25mg/Day for weeks 5-10 if you like. Good Luck!

M18

I will be honest. I am not a real big fan of Test in general. Every time I have used Test (sustanon, omnadren), I have broken out horribly. I have never had problems on other cycles. Thanks for the input. That was sort of what I was thinking

What I would do with that, if you only want to take the winny or the dbol but not both is this:

boldenone- i agree with mustang 400-600/wk
winny - 50mg/day which is 350mg/week
fina - 76-152mg/eod, if this is your first time, go with the lower dosage and see how you react.
test- 1 amp per 7-10 days as a 'maintenance dose' to make up for your body shutting down natural production. This way you won't get the bloat. If you break out on test, you may break out on the winny or fina. I have heard people say they broke out on both of them, just an fyi.

How does that look? I think the gains you make would be pretty nifty on this stack, not to mention the strength gains.

Top Bottom