Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle suggestion for coming off of Anadrol Cycle

jthon06

I am looking for a cycle suggestion to come off of a 6 week use with Anadrol, Please assist me, i have added some nice size as i am approaching 340lb now but i want to keep some of the size i have gained. Thanks for you assistance in advance

Me and my frat brother are loving the new size..

Hmmm... 6 week cycle of Drol only? Anadrol isn't really recognized for its quality(long lasting)gains... usually guys stack it with something that is(like Test). If I were you, I'd run 6 more weeks of Sustenon(or another Test)to preserve your gains. Anadrol also shuts you down something fierce: If your going to end your cycle with Anadrol, your body will be going from a high androgen environment to a NO androgen environment. The dominant hormones in your body will become cortisol and estrogen. I hope you and your frat bro have a shat load of Clomid on hand for post cycle recovery. If you don't, you'll loose most(if not all)of your gains and look like shit for several months.

Get out your smaller size clothes:D

If you can get some slin, that will help keep size, but I dont recommend it if you havent been cycling for long.

yeah we do have clomid on hand, plenty of it, ok, thanks i no what i need to do

hmm, anythign around that isnt injectable tho..???

well you can plan to lose almost all of the weight you gained, bro you got to inject, when doing anadrol its mandatory that you take something highly anabolic at the end to help solidify the gains, like eq or deca, I say get some anavar and hit it up that will help you atleast harden up instead of losing so much off the anadrol!

you could try ips test suspension tabs, theyll get in your system quick and they should help you hold on to your gains. i suggest you get some of that shit soon or your gonna crash hard.

Top Bottom