Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle suggestion

Northeast_403

So here is my first post never made on a forum before essentially I'm just curious as to people's opinions on if they think I should make any changes or what but let me know

Dbol - 75mg ED
Sust - 1ml every third day
Test prop - 1ml ETD
Test Enanth - 1ml ETD

currently just running the injection in the same syringe saves money and amount of pins. My first three pins I was running tren with it as well but I've cut that out as it's just way to harsh on the body and the last time I ran tren I got mad gyno from it and aggression went through the roof. My question is really should I just cut the sust out and run the prop and enanth EOD or continue with the ETD of the sust prop and enanth. not my first go around at running gear just been reading a whole lot and taking in info from guys at work. Thanks guys

Are you using any support supplements with your cycle? You are using a lot of testosterone and dbol. Those are two very estrogenic drugs. Running a cycle like you are without an AI is asking for estrogenic side effects like gyno and water retention.

Get an AI ASAP and include it into your cycle. It won't hinder gains or anything like that. It will only benefit you because the body grows best in a low estrogenic environment. Get aromasin and dose 10mg EOD. You can order it from ag-guys.coms if you need a source.

I personally would cut out the prop and just use test e and sust ETD. I always like long esters because you need to pin less frequently.

2 more tips:
1. I would add a good liver aid supplement into your cycle like n2guard from n2bm.com. Dbol is a very liver toxic oral steroid and you are using a VERY high dosage of dbol.
2. You aren't going to properly recover from a clomid and nolvadex PCT. The 2 SERM PCT is very old school and not optimal at all. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

So here is my first post never made on a forum before essentially I'm just curious as to people's opinions on if they think I should make any changes or what but let me know

Dbol - 75mg ED
Sust - 1ml every third day
Test prop - 1ml ETD
Test Enanth - 1ml ETD

currently just running the injection in the same syringe saves money and amount of pins. My first three pins I was running tren with it as well but I've cut that out as it's just way to harsh on the body and the last time I ran tren I got mad gyno from it and aggression went through the roof. My question is really should I just cut the sust out and run the prop and enanth EOD or continue with the ETD of the sust prop and enanth. not my first go around at running gear just been reading a whole lot and taking in info from guys at work. Thanks guys

Whats the idea of running three different forms of testosterone in the same cycle? It doesnt make any sense

Is this a real post or a troll? Why would you run 75mg of dbol and why would you run 3 different esters of test? This makes no sense. If this is a real question then I suggest reading up on steroid compounds and how they work. Essentially you would be fine to pick 1 ester of test and run dbol at 30mg or so.

The sust is cut out in running 50mg
d Bol ED and prop the first 4 weeks and running the enanth for 6 weeks after so I can get around 10-12 weeks worth

I still don't quite get your cycle....what about the ancillaries? You definitely need to use an AI while using testosterone, and you should be using a good liver supporting supplement with Dbol....it seems to me that you are overcomplicating things here, and the more complicated things are, more things can go wrong. Try to keep it as simple as possible, and everything will be fine.

Top Bottom