Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle-Specific Ref-B Questions

steel10

About to start my second ever cycle, which is:
week 1-10: Tkk deca @ 300mg/week
week 1-10: Tkk cyp @ 400mg/week
week 1-4 (or 5): 25mg ref-b tabs/ ed

I weigh 198 lbs @12%bf.

My questions are the following:

How many parts can the ref-b tabs be broken up into?

Supposing I can break them into 3 parts, is it okay to just take 1/3 pill 3 times day (spaced out) or do I need to take more often--Or take 12.5 mg before lifting and take 6.25mg two other times?

Should I crush up the tab pieces before taking or just take it as is?

If I start at 25mg/day, should I taper dosages down toward week 4/5 or just do constant dosage and then stop-- or should I start higher (at 37mg/day) and taper down to 25mg and then to 12.5, etc?

Lastly, yet most importantly, should I definetely get some beta-sitosterol caps or other product to combat hairloss and take throughout entire cylce or just d-bol portion of cycle??

Anyway, have read over previous posts and have some good ideas, but wanted to get more imput...
Thanks for everything!

steel10

i believe dbol is best taken 4 times a day since the half life is around 4.5 hours. i dont see a problem with crushing the tab up before you take it, i dont know if there is a need though. i would start higher than 25mg/day and then taper down the last week or two. dont know much about hairloss products. good luck.

Top Bottom