Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle setup in need of Educated Critique

jkspencr

Guys,
First, I am 28 years old, 5'9', 180lbs about 10-12% bf at the most and I am fortunate enough to have what I would classify as "good genetics". I have built a solid base through all of my years of training starting in my early teens.. I engage in a fairly intense crossfit/weight routine and eat very clean. I pretty much stay the same aesthetically year round but this year I want to take my fitness to a new level. I have never experimented with anabolics but I intend to do so in the most responsible fashion possible.

I have been reading for weeks now on various forums trying to find the optimal way to run the cycle I am about to start. With that being said and in the forefront, I would like to add that I have no intention of altering the products I have at my disposal for the forseeable future. This is what I have to work with and I am going to leave it at that. Next time around, I may alter the setup but they were purchased by recommendation at first and I had not done much research at the time. After doing much research, I realize test should be a base and I probably should have run a test only cycle to see how my body reacts but that is not an option for the time being. Period.

I have the following at my disposal:
100 10mg T-Bol
100 10mg Anavar (can get 100 more anavar if I decide I want it)
100 25 mg Provibol (Proviron)
and 3 months worth of HGH (Pfizer Genotropin pen) @ 2 iu/day
I plan on using LIV-52, TUDCA @ 1gram ED and N2Guard to protect my liver and other functions. This is important to me and I am not even remotely going to chance harming myself.
PCT of Clomid only

Getting straight to the point. What is the optimal way to utilize the above? I initially planned on running T-Bol only and then after PCT running the Anavar w/ proviron to make sure I kept my libido. After some heavy research I am thinking I should stack it all into one cycle. Which would be 30mg ed of T-bol and Anavar with 25 -50 mg Ed of Proviron. With the above, that will be just short of a 5 week cycle in which I am going to train like a freak and eat like I am competing for Mr. Olympia. So, should I split the two and run them separately or stack them and run it like noted above? Should I alter my length and lower the doseages? Basically, for the knowledgeable people that are eyeing this board and once again how do I get the most out of what I have at my disposal while keeping my health the number 1 priority. Ie: liver funtions, libido, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Kyle

You don't have enough orals to run a decent cycle. You could do Tbol + proviron or var + proviron but you'll need either more Tbol or more var. If you run Tbol, 50-60 mg ED with 50mg proviron ED for 6 weeks would be a good cycle. Or, Var at 60mg ED with proviron at 50mg ED for 6-8 weeks. You can also safely stack SARMs with your cycle. Some S4 and GW would work nicely with either cycle, or LGD for some added mass and strength

You don't think I can stack 30 mg of both (anavar and Tbol) a day and get results and then add the proviron in about week 2 and run it tile the end and briefly into PCT?

He's right bro you don't really have enough of any. You could certainly put something together there with what you have, but wouldn't be an ideal setup.

They are correct that you are light on what you need. Best case I'd say is pick up an OTC test base (transderm or something similar) and run it maybe 8 weeks solo then add in var @50 a day for 40 days. Stash the t-Bol, you don't have enough. Add a test booster combo to your pct. Not optimal but will get you something out of it.
My actual advice would be to hang on to everything, get more plus some test and run Dylan's test with T-Bol kicker and var finisher cycle. That will get you exactly what you are looking for and then some. Your call though.
Look around on here, Dylan has posted it several times.

Top Bottom