Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CYCLE RESULTS!...posting updates to my current cycle of EQ/Test/Dbol/Winny here!

Audio8

Ok, guys. I'm starting week 7 of my bulking cycle:

Cyp------500mg------weeks 1-10
EQ-------400mg------weeks 1-10
Dbol-----30mg-------weeks 1-5
Winny---50mg-------weeks 6-12

Clomid---300,100,50---weeks 13-16

I'm making great gains. Up about 15 solid pounds. No water retention. Strength is through the roof. And I look great. I eat maybe about my maintenence cals, and get my daily protien. Diet is not too clean. I eat fast food alot, and steak everyday. I like to pig out on junk food....a bad habbit of mine. I even drink beer on the weekends (ok, flame me), but BF is about the same (low), since I'm at maintenece cals and an ectomorph. I could probably be making better gains, but I would also get a gut, which is not what I'm looking for at this point. EQ hunger is non-existent (TTokkyo EQ..go figure). Side effects are minimal, if anything. Just a little fidgity when I felt the test and EQ finally kick in. Metality is great. I'm more lucid now and feel energized (when I'm not tired :) ). I almost feel like I'm undertrainging. I mean, my arms get worked almost every time I go to the gym (just because they play a role in so many movements) and it seems like they're growing the most....
Anyway, I suppose that's about it. I'll keep you guys posted on my results when they come.

do you take the eq and the test in the same shot? i have a friend who is going to do a cutting cycle and this is almost exactly what i suggested. 15 pounds, notbad!

Last edited:
great job!Are you taking something to keep the water retention away,normally with test and d-bol you should be bloated as hell.Keep us updated!

edII,
I mix the 1cc EQ and 1cc cyp, and shoot that on monday's and fridays, and shoot 1cc cyp on wednesdays.

ROADDOG,
i'm not taking anything for water retention. I don't seem to have a problem in that area since I'm naturally slim. The first few weeks, I got a little bloated in the arms from the Dbol, but that soon turned to muscle since week 5.

15lbs , thats pretty good Ill be starting a similar cycle in Feb.
Are you taking any anti-e's? if so what? i'm super prone to Gyno
:mad:

That's badass bro!! Right the fuck on. Those are awesome results. I'm gonna hit a similar cycle very soon, but with less test and more eq:)

wassup max,
yeah, I think i'll try bumping the EQ up to 600mg just to see if I get hungry. If not, then fuck that shit. I want to bulk first, so it's pointless to take it if i don't get hungry. I think i'll take an apetite stimulant next cycle, or Super Clen. we'll see

Nice! Great results did the same type cycle recently only did SUS instead of Cyp. Gained 20 pound -- lost 10 of it but started eating heavy again and gained 5 back

Top Bottom