Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle recomendation??

watevrpal

curious on what you guys might recomend on a cycle for this type of training and these goals. this will be my 3rd cycle in 2 years. my main problem right now is recovery i guess it is my age because i am way more exhausted than i used to get doing this type of training. looking for something to cut down on the fatique and recover faster in between workouts.
Here are my stats.

age 36 6ft2 220lbs 19%BF

and here is an example of my training. i am in the military and trying out for a special ops unit in june.

m-t-w-t-f run min of 4 miles a day
m-w-f 6 sets of push up and situps to max
m-w-f 3 sets of pull ups to max

m-w-f swim approx 500 meters at the ymca.

my goals are to increase my pushups to 100 in a 2 minute time period and my sit ups to around 90 in 2 minutes. also trying to lose around 20 more lbs and get my 2 mile run below 14 minutes.

Honestly at your age I would just say go with GH and maybe something like EQ. Anything else will give you too much of a pump to complete things like 7 minute miles and 100 pushups per minute.

you've got to be carful in the military. there was a guy on here last time when this came up..he was back and forth from iraq..some of his buddy's gear got confiscated and he was kicked out

i am going to be careful. and what do you mean my AGE. 35 isnt that old is it?? and it is 100 push up in 2 minutes

watevrpal said:
i am going to be careful. and what do you mean my AGE. 35 isnt that old is it?? and it is 100 push up in 2 minutes

By age I meant that studies show your GH output starts to decline as early as 25 years old. I'm 25 and I've been on GH for the better part of 2 years. Then again, I compete and plan to continue at a very high level, but even if I didn't I'd be starting GH by my 30th bday at the absolute latest.

so you are saying that gh would be a good supp to take? i was thinking of some test. but i am going to look into the gh. thanks

35 your in your prime :) Good luck in the military and trying out for a special ops unit in june... Remember special ops is more mental then strength..

Peace

Top Bottom