Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle recap

ford78

I was needing to know if it is alright to mix 1ml(250 mg) test E with 2 ml (200mg) of deca in the same syringe. I am running deca with dbol 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 30mg , 20mg per 5 wks and test e for 10 wks. I also have clomid and nolva for pct. Thanks guys.

I was needing to know if it is alright to mix 1ml(250 mg) test E with 2 ml (200mg) of deca in the same syringe. I am running deca with dbol 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 30mg , 20mg per 5 wks and test e for 10 wks. I also have clomid and nolva for pct. Thanks guys.
Of course you can mix them.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Oil with oil etc - fine.
Even an oil with a suspension in water wouldn't hurt you. It's not going to mix in the syringe, but it will still shoot into the same hole just fine lol I've always wondered why people worry about this. Do you think deca will render the test useless?

Even an oil with a suspension in water wouldn't hurt you. It's not going to mix in the syringe, but it will still shoot into the same hole just fine lol I've always wondered why people worry about this. Do you think deca will render the test useless?

BINGO

i mix b12 with steroids all the time.

but people will still say you can't mix oil and water because they are parrots

Top Bottom