Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle questions dosages and stacking

2Mighty

Any cutting ideas from the pros here?

500mg test e week 1-15
Primo e 1-15 400mg
Mast e 400mg week 5-15
1-15 gw 20mg
Arimidex 0,5 2x a week if needed

Is there any point having mast in this cycle when having primo or maybe better results upping the primo dosage? Should the testo dosage be lowered? Is it possible to gain little lean mass while being in a okay calori defecit?

Id love to try primo as ive never used it and heard good things about it
I am on 125 test e as trt.
Id like to use low dosage for this summer cut with less side effects but still want good results so eating 100% clean and count ever macro.

Week 8-15 50mg of aday winstrol or 300mg tren ace at the end of cycle if results not good enough.

My supplier giving 20% discount right now so thinking of purchasing a cutting cycle and a bulking cycle right now.

Any cutting ideas from the pros here?

500mg test e week 1-15
Primo e 1-15 400mg
Mast e 400mg week 5-15
1-15 gw 20mg
Arimidex 0,5 2x a week if needed

Is there any point having mast in this cycle when having primo or maybe better results upping the primo dosage? Should the testo dosage be lowered? Is it possible to gain little lean mass while being in a okay calori defecit?

Id love to try primo as ive never used it and heard good things about it
I am on 125 test e as trt.
Id like to use low dosage for this summer cut with less side effects but still want good results so eating 100% clean and count ever macro.

Week 8-15 50mg of aday winstrol or 300mg tren ace at the end of cycle if results not good enough.

My supplier giving 20% discount right now so thinking of purchasing a cutting cycle and a bulking cycle right now.

I like to stack primobolan and masteron
your cycle is good for sure especially in a caloric deficit
expect good results and if you keep calories low you'll rip up

add some n2guard 7 caps daily

and the winstrol 50mgs add for 8 weeks no matter what

mods and vets have you covered here, listen to the guys I like the answers
you have the best here giving you advice

You can absolutely run them together... while they do have similarities they also have differences that will be very synergistic together... I would up the primo and mast to 500-600 each and keep test at 300-350... i would also consider adding s4 and rad140 to this... it would be such a nice addition and just really take it to another level...

Top Bottom