Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle questions

TooManyFs

So I’m having weight gain issues with a contest prep cycle.

Tren A - 50 x 3 a week
Test - 150 x 3 a week
Mast - 100 x 3 a week
Winny - 50mg a day
Nolva - 20mg a day

Diet is clean and monitored. Cardio is mix of HITT and steady state. Strength is going up, but in 2 weeks I’ve gained 10 lbs and lost definition significantly. Tried removing everything but Masteron, Winny, and Nolva and still nothing.

Would an AI help?

you are running test too high man... thats beyond obvious... you dont need nolva on cycle either... you should have been using a true ai from the start, especially with that much test... im lost on where you even came up with this dosing for contest prep

The dosing is from a cut blend 250, and then throwing in winny and nolva.

I didn’t necessarily come up with the dosage. Guidance from an outside coach. But I overnighted an AI so hopefully it’ll help.

yea fire the coach bro, i am curious where you found him. most of these guys on instagram are phonies who just put up doctored pics and who network and buy view/likes. get lots of people hit them up for coaching and just copy/paste the same bs to everyone. you can tell because i see the same cycles posted over and over again and the same 'calorie counting and macro's' copy/paste ideas.

I do none of that shit. i am currently coaching several high level competitors live. i would never put them on that stack, makes no sense.

it is okay, you live and learn. next time drop me a PM and if i am taking new clients i would be happy to work with you

Its amazing how you truly start noticing cookie cutter copy and paste as Steve pointed out, it sucks that we have so much bs and dishonesty in the fitness lifestyle.

Well, after a week I came off the cut blend, stuck to Masteron, winny, and nolva only. However, I’m not really drying out. Some searching on the forum showed possibly that my receptors saturated from the nolva exacerbating the tren progesterone. I’m debating coming off completely and doing more research for a better cut cycle. Contest prep can wait.

Well, after a week I came off the cut blend, stuck to Masteron, winny, and nolva only. However, I’m not really drying out. Some searching on the forum showed possibly that my receptors saturated from the nolva exacerbating the tren progesterone. I’m debating coming off completely and doing more research for a better cut cycle. Contest prep can wait.

I do not understand... you are doing contest prep but you don’t need to be?
It all depends on the individual, but your test is about what I use during contest prep however I usually like a long contest prep to slowly lose the fat. About 3 weeks out, I lower it.
Mast is usually around 500. I usually run tren around 700. 3 weeks out, I lower it also. That gives me the dry grainy look. Believe it or not, the last three comps I used anadrol during my cut and I was full as fuck at about 6% bf- all 1st place finishes.
HITT- I have eliminated that and replaced it with SS. HITT taxes my CNS too much.
I was also working out 2x day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom