Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Question

getbig35

Hey guys I would appreciate if I could get some feedback here.

I'm thinking 300 mgs for 6 weeks of test cyp

First cycle was 600mgs of test for 8 weeks, so now I'm

looking to keep it moderate and get more cut in the process. I have good muscle mass from my first cycle.

Now I want to throw in winstrol to get more cut

Now wondering what do you guys think is an effective dose. By the way I can get both the oral or injectable.

Stats:

6'1
10-14 % bf
And I've been training for 3-4 years now

thank you for your time.

6 weeks of cyp isn't going to do anything for you (long ester)...you need to switch to prop of go 10-12 weeks

What's your PCT?

~EZ

How about Clen or Cytomel which one would work best out of the three?

None....clen & cytomel are not PCT

Start hcgenerate mid-cycle and run thru PCT*
After last pin start Forma Stanzol for 7 weeks**
2 weeks after last pin run Post Cycle/Unleashed for 5 weeks*

* needtobuildmuscle.com
** mrsups.com

~EZ

None....clen & cytomel are not PCT

Start hcgenerate mid-cycle and run thru PCT*
After last pin start Forma Stanzol for 7 weeks**
2 weeks after last pin run Post Cycle/Unleashed for 5 weeks*

* needtobuildmuscle.com
** mrsups.com

~EZ

I know they're not PCT but I was asking about replacing the winstrol with Clen or Cytomel. Just wondering which one would work better.

Don't fk with clen bro

And a long ester test isn't going to do anything at 6 weeks.

Test prop is ideal for short cycles, or just lengthen your cycle to 10 weeks

And chlomid won't do it all alone. You'll need something to naturally boost your production as well, and running hcgenerate around week 6 through pct makes for a lot smoother transition to natural levels

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Don't fk with clen bro

And a long ester test isn't going to do anything at 6 weeks.

Test prop is ideal for short cycles, or just lengthen your cycle to 10 weeks

And chlomid won't do it all alone. You'll need something to naturally boost your production as well, and running hcgenerate around week 6 through pct makes for a lot smoother transition to natural levels

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

okay what about t3 cytomel, how's that for a fat burner?

Yeah before I used clomid and Nolva for pct after coming off a 600mg cycle. I never heard of hcgenerate.

I know they're not PCT but I was asking about replacing the winstrol with Clen or Cytomel. Just wondering which one would work better.

You mentioned clomid and said this: "How about Clen or Cytomel which one would work best out of the three?"

Gotta be specific, what you type isn't what always gets read

~EZ

do research on half lives and what they mean. just cause something has a 2 week half life like with cyp doesn't mean you take it and peak levels get reached after 2 weeks, nor does it mean that after 2 weeks its gone from your system.

this is where you are confused as most guys are.

it takes 5 weeks or so to reach peak levels, and it takes 5 weeks or so for the cyp to leave your system fully. so you really when you run it 6 weeks you are just wasting your juice and half assing the cycle. hope that makes sense.

can u run it 6 weeks and get good results? yes you can, but its just not the most optimum way to run it and a waste of juice, and yes you will get suppressed so why half ass your cycle?

when you see half life from the time of your particular injection that many mg's will be spread out over 2 weeks, and after 2 weeks half of what you injected will be left of that particular injection. so if you inject 2X per week then THINK about it... you are gonna build up the steroid in the body with each injection and then after a certain amount of weeks reach peak levels.. then once you are done with the cycle it will slowly taper back off on its own.

do more research.

Top Bottom