Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle question

MHS2019

Hey i am 5'8 arms are 171/2 and I weigh 194 BF around 12%.I am doing a 10 week cycle of Equipose at 300mg a week for 10 weeks stacked with sust 250 at 500 mg a waeek for 10 weeks and Anadrol for 50mg aday for 4 weeks with nolve through out and clomid to finish. Is this cycle ok?

If you have to ask then; no

No, it is not ok. Nolva is not to be run on cycle. That hasnt been proper protocol since the 1980s. We have AI's now. You want to use aromasin or arimidex. And that PCT is awful. You need much more than just clomid. Think clomid, nolva, n2generateES, cardarine, ostarine, n2guard.

Is this your first cycle? If so could provide some information about you?
As far as doses go I think everything else is fine except EQ which is a bit shy for my liking.

When it comes to ancillaries you need to get yourself an actual aromatase inhibitor like aromasin and liver support supplement like N2Guard which is one of the best ones on the market.
And like said your PCT also needs some tweaking so go check out the Perfect PCT thread on Evolutionary forum.

Top Bottom