Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle quality sucked

freakedit

[FONT=&quot]I'm wondering if this is a problem from after cycle? I mean my last cycle sucked the gear wasn't anywhere near the quality it should of been...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also I'm concerned it may be the cause of my weakness. Been feeling really fatigued and weak lately my knees elbows and wrists are becoming a problem. I've been on glucosamine for a few weeks now and little to no improvement.[/FONT]

I'm wondering if this is a problem from after cycle? I mean my last cycle sucked the gear wasn't anywhere near the quality it should of been...

Also I'm concerned it may be the cause of my weakness. Been feeling really fatigued and weak lately my knees elbows and wrists are becoming a problem. I've been on glucosamine for a few weeks now and little to no improvement.

What precisely?

[FONT=&quot]I'm wondering if this is a problem from after cycle? I mean my last cycle sucked the gear wasn't anywhere near the quality it should of been...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also I'm concerned it may be the cause of my weakness. Been feeling really fatigued and weak lately my knees elbows and wrists are becoming a problem. I've been on glucosamine for a few weeks now and little to no improvement.[/FONT]
Is what a problem?

Not much info for us to go on here. If you got the gear from an approved source here, then the gear should be legit. Not running proper ancillaries can hurt your cycle though. Did you run a full PCT after your cycle. Skipping that is the number one reason people get weaker after a cycle.

Top Bottom