Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On cycle with puffy nipps

benshapoivski

**on cycle**i'm experiencing puffy nipples (mostly underneath the actual nipple)..feels completely like water is under them..i have absolutely no soreness nor itchiness..

do i need to be concerned or is this completely normal..i'm taking 10mg of aromasin a day..should i up to 20mg??

**on cycle**i'm experiencing puffy nipples (mostly underneath the actual nipple)..feels completely like water is under them..i have absolutely no soreness nor itchiness..

do i need to be concerned or is this completely normal..i'm taking 10mg of aromasin a day..should i up to 20mg??

You should be using an ai from day one... where is your bloodwork???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would get bloodwork done to see where your estrogen is at. Have you been taking 10mg of aromasin eod since day 1, and what does your cycle look like?

Get bloods, but have you been taking the aromasin from day one or did you just start taking it. Also is it a tab or cap? Because there is more to the dosing protocol than just take one every day and a whole 10mg jump is a lot and probably too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom