Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle progress question?

DieselDan

I am in the 7th week of my 1st cycle. 250mg qv enathate,400mg qv EQ,30 mgs d-bol(weeks 1-4). I have gained weight nicely so far. I started at 196 and now i am at 213. However most of this came in the first few weeks, and now I have plateaud. I realize that it was probably water weight from the dbol. Now that i am coming close to the end, will the Enathate kick in till the end or have i already seen the power it possesses? Is the test now going to solidify the weight that the dbol put on? One other question, I have been shooting 1/2cc of test,twice a week with my EQ shots. Would this be affecting my results, or should i just do 1cc,once a week?

Thanks,

DieselDan

The first thought that comes to mind is your diet. You gotta eat alot of quality food to continue the gain's. You also may need to bump the test up to 350-400 mg/w. Th EQ will do a better job of solidifying the gains as it should be run longer and that will help maintain them better. The key will be the after therapy. You have to get your axis back on line to help keep your gains.

I checked the hologram on my QV stuff and it looks ligit. My diet has been pretty good, I have been stuffing my face. I usually get 4k+ calories/day, 300g protien.If i bumped the test up now to 500mgs would it help me,or is it to late in the cycle?

Any more help,
DieselDan

Depends on how long you planned to run your cycle. If you're taking EQ in your cycle and you are in your 7th week then the EQ has just recently kicked in. Run a 12 week cycle and bump up your test a little. Maybe change your workout some to try and shock your body.

Maybe try some ginger root to help with the protein absorption.

Thanks for the help General. I bumped the test and I believe I have enough to run a 12 week cycle. We'll see how it turns out. I might just be expecting too much.

DeiselDan

Top Bottom