Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle, Primo, Anavar, T-bol.

burny_

What do you guys think of this cycle?
Its for Lean Gains and strenght only.

Week:
1-12, 500mg Primobolan EW.
1-6 (or 6-12) 40mg Turinabol
1-8/12, 40mg Anavar.

No problem to combine Anavar and Turinabol in the same cycle?

Thanks for answers :)

Adding test might be a good idea, and run 1 oral prob tbol first 6 weeks then 2nd var the last six weeks. My reasoning is that I ran a var cycle not to long ago for 8 weeks, gain were amazing weeks 3-5 then slowed dramatically toward the end. That's why I will only cycle orals 5-6 weeks. Good luck and please give updated , I've been interested in a berry similiar cycle for myself.

Age, weight, cycle history, diet, training program. Details please. These are more important to answer than cycle content as diet and training program are more important than the AAS.

Age, 25. Been training for 10 years. I weigh about 95kgs and you can glance a sixpack, so not the highest BF%, but i havent got like BB comp. shape either heh...
Bench: 180kg, squat 200kg, Deadlift 250kg, all done raw.. No belt, no suit, no wraps..
Currently training program, Westside.. Diet, 250-300g protein each day from food only, + the right amounts carb and fat..

Price is no limit for a cycle, so i feelt something like the one i posted was good? Dont want any test in it, want to keep the side effects to a minimum.. I will go to the doctor and take bloodsamples once a week during the cycle.

Don't run the two orals at once. Use the t-bol as kickstart and the var as finisher. I like the setup. I think you can easily get away without any test here. Less sides and and easy recovery for the cycle length.

1-12 primo 500 mg ew
1-4 t-bol 40 mg ed
6-12 var 50 mg ed

Ramble

Don't run the two orals at once. Use the t-bol as kickstart and the var as finisher. I like the setup. I think you can easily get away without any test here. Less sides and and easy recovery for the cycle length.

1-12 primo 500 mg ew
1-4 t-bol 40 mg ed
6-12 var 50 mg ed

Ramble

I'd go along with that though 50 mgs for that long is pushing it. A little test, even just 200 mgs a week, wouldn't be a bad idea. Got your PCT in order?

I guess I picture something totally different for "lean gains and strength". I don't even picture primo unless the cycle was 16weeks, not for the cost. I know Nelson is a big fan, but I think there's a simpler cycle here that will get you what you want, and be cheap and safe with slightly less oral run.

W 1-12 Test e 250mg (125mg M and Th)
W 1-4 tbol 40mg (20mg twice day)
W 10-13 tbol 40mg
W 14 start PCT

Simple and easy to control the sides of the test IF ANY. Both times I ran tbol, I kept EVERY BIT of the strength I developed into PCT. So here you are building strength and lean gains in week 1-4, then the test kicks in and helps you maintain or even grow that strength, makes you feel great, and then you roll into another short run of tbol for even more lean gain and strength, and then into PCT. Cheap and effective and safe.

I have found tbol to have everything that is claimed var has, but builds great lean mass, and has little effect on my liver values and cholesterol values when kept at 4 weeks. My last two tbol 4 week cycles have netted me 15lbs and 10-12lbs respectively and that's kept weight.

Not exactly anything like what you have. What you have will probably work, too. I just think you'd feel better, gain more, and be safer oral wise on the above.

Top Bottom