Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle preview starting Monday...

Dorian

Well guys, I'm starting my cycle on Monday at last. I have everything I need, and I'll be going to buy my milk thistle and flax tomorrow. I'm just going to give you guys a breakdown of it quick and then I would love some last minute criticism before it starts. If something needs to be changed then I want to know from the start.I did change it a little bit from what I first was going to do. Instead of the sust(which was just way too expensive) I am going to take cypionate. I put a post up a while ago on the precise dose with the cyp but didn't really get a big response, so this is really the main concern for me.

Then also, I can't get clomid. I'm in South Africa and no one knows about it here. We just take Hcg, so that's what I am going to take.

This is my 3rd cycle and I'm hoping for a nice bulking cycle and then cutting up towards the end.

week 1-3
cyp 800mg
anabol 30mg (tapering down to 20 in third week)

week 4-6
cyp 600mg
Hcg (2 2500 iu shots in week 6)

week 7&8
cyp 400mg
Start winstrol in week 8 at 50mg daily
the winstrol I will then run through for 6 weeks untill week 14...

week 15-17
Hcg 2500 iu twice a week

Then also I was wondering about this. I have different size boxes of hcg. So some will be easy to take the 2500 iu dosage, but right at the end I am going to have to use 5000iu ampules, so if I mix the it together is it safe to inject half of the 5000iu dosage and then keep the other half in the fridge untill I need it or would it be better if I just take the whole 5000iu in one shot in week 17.

After my cycle I will be using eca stack with creatine and glutamine to keep as much of the gains as well.

I am 220lbs right now, hoping to get it up to 240lbs on this cycle. Especially check out the cyp dosage guys. In my last cycle I did take up to 750mg of sust, so I don't know if I should be upping the cyp dose to 1000mg maybe in week 1&2.

Thanks for your help guys.

Dorian

d-bol for 4-6 weeks winny after d-bol for 4-6 weeks take a week off after d-bol if you like then start winny but you dont have to take a week off

Top Bottom