Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle plans for next year. Hehehe you know me. Already plannin ahead...

Mike P.T.

Weeks 1-15 - 600mg eq/week
Weeks 3-20 - 50mg proviron ed
Weeks 3-21 - 20mg nolvadex ed
Weeks 17-21 - 50mg clomid ed

This will all start around May.

*Decided from now on though that I will only cycle for about 4 months out of the year instead of my previous long 7-8 months my last 2 cycles.

That is a very long cycle. Good for you bro... I never exceed 15 weeks since I motice a decline in gear effectiveness after about 12 weeks. I mean I still gain after 12 weeks but it is not as dramatic as the first part of the cycle.

proviron AND nolva??

too much considering you're only on 600mg eq.

satchboogie said:
proviron AND nolva??

too much considering you're only on 600mg eq.

I wanna make sure I have as little water bloat as possible. I may lower it to 20mg eod though we'll see how eq at that dose reacts with my retaining water.

muscleup said:
Mike is staying away from test these days...I bet it does not last long though:D

Yeah we'll see what happens. My mindset right now though is that I'm not going to use it.

Mike P.T. said:

I wanna make sure I have as little water bloat as possible. I may lower it to 20mg eod though we'll see how eq at that dose reacts with my retaining water.

i honestly dont think 600mg eq per week requires more than 25mg proviron per day... unless, that is, you're super sensitive to sides.

Top Bottom