Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle plans for next year. Hehehe you know me. Already plannin ahead...

That to me seems like a good cycle. Would the Provirion increase muscle gain, or just keep estro down and sexual function up? How suppressive to HPTA is that cycle? Just wondering myself and a BUMP for ya!

High-Jacked said:
That to me seems like a good cycle. Would the Provirion increase muscle gain, or just keep estro down and sexual function up? How suppressive to HPTA is that cycle? Just wondering myself and a BUMP for ya!

Yes I'm using the proviron for added sexual function not for keeping estro down. I never had a problem with my sex drive or erectile function when I did an eq only cycle a few years back so I'm ok there. I'm also using it to add to the anabolic/androgenic ratio of the cycle since eq is highly anabolic and only moderately androgenic the proviron being an androgen will help to increase the androgenic effect. The result. More strength, more muscle hardness, and a higher potential for burning bodyfat.

How suppressive it is depends on the individual. I haven't really ever had a post cycle crash yet even after my long cycles so I guess I'm lucky there. As I age though things I'm sure will be different. Still though everyone is different and nobody can give a direct answer as to how suppressive a cycle like this can be.

BTW - Satchboogie I'm really trying to keep the lean look as much as possible. I don't want ANY bloat whatsoever. Also using nolvadex during a cycle will HELP to keep the HPTA up and running
so that when post cycle comes along the crash won't be as severe. Personally I never ever had my balls shrink excessively even after my long cycles.

granby140 said:
ever post u start is a new cycle your about to start. just admit it your on year round

LOL yeah right. This one is for next year in late Spring. I was on this year for a good 7 months but have been off now for over a month. I have this planned but as everyone knows I always usually end up changing my mind..... Hehehehehe. We'll see what happens next year.

Top Bottom