Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle options and pct

audizz a4

hey guys heres what im thinkin for my next cycle

my stats

6'4
bf 9-11%
training for 5 years now
good eating diet, about 5-6 full meals a day

10 wk cycle of test cyp at 4-500 mg a week
deca at 2-400 mg a week for 10 wks
test prop for 4 weeks at 75 mg everyday
then novaldex 10-20 mg a day for 15 weeks

then clomid therapy on week 13-15

next choice
test cyp 11 week at 4-500 mg a week
deca 10 wk at 2-400 mg a week
dbol 4 weeks at 35 mg a day 4 weeks
nolvadex for 16 wks at 20 mg a day

my questions are as for the novaldex ive never used before and i dont kno if i should ask my guy if he can get it or is it something i can buy off a shelf or where? never done a pct
this will b my third cycle and ive done some research and these stacks seem to be along the lines of what im looking for
any experience with either
ideas on modifying?
prices?
all and any help appreciated
yes i am still new to here and im learning so if you guys could point me in different direction in a AS way then do it, i already am set in my mind im cycling again

my goal is to hit about 215 and keep it on, so i need to be informed ona good pct for after and what i shld use and go about how to get it

look into other pct products like sustain alpha and others. test 500 ew/ deca 400 ew and dbol 25mgs ed. pass on the prop for the first few since the dbol will kick start the cycle. You will grow nicely. keep cals around 3K and protein above 300 grams/day. only powder 2 times a day at most and everything else in sold form. good essential fats and low glycemic carbs ( except simple after workouts). 12 weeks you can end the deca a week before the test. Dbol weeks 1-4. pct 13- 16+

so the test cyp 500 a week, deca 400 a week, and dbol 25 a day?

and more info for the pct, is it pills or injectables and i shld look into other products such as the alpha? no clomid or novaldex?

prices
my boy said 000for the cyp 000for the dca and 150 to the dbol..... gear seems to be on the high end of the pricin right?
dont tlk about prices edit ur post....

6'4 and 192 lbs you need to have your training and diet reviewed before touching steroids

well i kno i cld bulk up alot more since my legs arent were they should be, i stop lifting legs xcept calves during season(bball) to help keep them lighter and help me jump higher... and for the diet im still working on and tweeking a good one for me, im very lean but am by no means lanky more closer to 6'3, one thing i do hate is my chest is the only part that seems to take longest to develop.. even kno i put up good weight for the lack of size shown

1. you need to lift legs every week. squats,lunges,leg curls,calf curls...many people dont relize how important lifting legs is...I see retards all the time around my gym that take juice and have toothpick legs..they look stupid. Your cycle setup looks good with cyp/deca/dbol but just remember deca stays in your system for over 1 year. I cant believe youve never ran a post cycle prior to this....heres what i do...i have nolva on the side if during the cycle i start seeing gyno and take 40 mg a day till it goes away..then on week 11+12 use 5000 iu's of hcg everyweek..then on week 13 use 150 mg of clomid ed, week 14 use 100 mg clomid ed, week 15 50 mg of clomid ed, week 16 25 mg of clomid ed.....you will keep mostly all your gains...still expect to lose about 5 pounds

wat would be a good alt. to deca? im not really worried about testing for gear because 1. its expensive and 2 honestly i dont think im doin anything that would cause me to get tested for juice

Top Bottom