Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle options

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
Initially, I was going to do the following cycle:

wks 1-10: 400mg Sust 250 (200mg Mon & Thurs)
wks 1-10 Nolva 10mg/day
wks 10-15 Nolva 20mg/day
wks 12-15 Clomid (1st day 100mg, 50/day thereafter)

But I've read many of the posts about guys who do not want to get to big too fast, and I am one of them. I would like to gain in the neighborhood of 8-12 lbs. this summer. Would any of you adjust this cycle or is it ok the way it is?

BF : not sure, but no one has ever called me fat. ;)
Exp: about 1 & 1/2 yrs (lifted in my 20's but not counting that)
Wt : 175
Diet: Fairly good I would say. I get most everything from steak, fish, chicken and fruits & veggies...I only drink about one shake a day and thats in the morning (Myoplex 42g).

Thanks

Try this
Sust at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Anastrozole at .50mg/Day from week one all the way until your PCT is complete. Start Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of Sust.

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Try this
Sust at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Anastrozole at .50mg/Day from week one all the way until your PCT is complete. Start Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of Sust.

M18

I've read Arimidex will raise your natural test levels as well...is this true?

If this is your first cycle, you can easily gain 10 pounds with only 250 mg of sust for 10 weeks. Use the nolva and clomid a week after your cycle.

krishna said:
If this is your first cycle, you can easily gain 10 pounds with only 250 mg of sust for 10 weeks. Use the nolva and clomid a week after your cycle.

If your only gonna run 250 sust then you should use enanthate or cyp not sust but in my opinion 250mg/week wont do much if anything try 400-500mg/week for 10weeks.

Did a lot of something for me. I gained 28 pounds off of that for my first cycle. After tons of cardio and cutting cals, I've kept a solid 20 of it. Started with 10% bf, and now I'm back down to 10% and up 20 lbs.

krishna said:
Did a lot of something for me. I gained 28 pounds off of that for my first cycle. After tons of cardio and cutting cals, I've kept a solid 20 of it. Started with 10% bf, and now I'm back down to 10% and up 20 lbs.

same here, everyone is different but i put on 20lbs with just 250mg a week sust. only lost 4 or 5lbs of that. everyone has thier own opinion,but i am a firm believer in test only first cycle,and start with low mg.

Well, it sounds like it's safer to start out at a lower mg...for me anyways. I can always up the dosage on a winter cycle when I'm not wearing t-shirts etc.

Yeah just run 250mg sus and see how you gain off that. You should easily be able to put on 20 pounds as long as your diet is in check.

Top Bottom