Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle options

hithard

i have 1 bottle of test E 10ml and 1 bottle of deca 10ml. it will be my first cycle and many people say to just take the test alone first. (i think the reason behind that is so ill know how my body responds--otherwise i wont know whats giving me the sides) BUUT, i also hear that you should do it all at once cause you will and want to get the biggest gain on your first cycle. should i take :
250mg EW test E (10 weeks)
250mg EW deca (10 weeks)
keep in mind that i was kinda hoping on only doing one cycle (for now)

or were the people saying test only right? if so should i do test only and then do a cycle of deca only? explain why or why not. i suppose buying more test to stack with deca for a 2nd cycle would be better but try and remember that i only wanted to take what i already bought and wasnt really even planning on a second cycle. obviously its not set in stone. thanks boys.

hithard said:
i have 1 bottle of test E 10ml and 1 bottle of deca 10ml. it will be my first cycle and many people say to just take the test alone first. (i think the reason behind that is so ill know how my body responds--otherwise i wont know whats giving me the sides) BUUT, i also hear that you should do it all at once cause you will and want to get the biggest gain on your first cycle. should i take :
250mg EW test E (10 weeks)
250mg EW deca (10 weeks)
keep in mind that i was kinda hoping on only doing one cycle (for now)

or were the people saying test only right? if so should i do test only and then do a cycle of deca only? explain why or why not. i suppose buying more test to stack with deca for a 2nd cycle would be better but try and remember that i only wanted to take what i already bought and wasnt really even planning on a second cycle. obviously its not set in stone. thanks boys.

You haven't really provided enough information. Anyhow, I will try my best to guide you in the right direction. Your first cycle will most likely produce the greatest most retainable gains, some will argue otherwise. This is assuming you have all the proper knowledge on nutrition, training, etc. Before you start however do more research on your own. On you first cycle you can get away with using one form of steriod. Thing that you should research on your own are length of cycles, kick-in times, and most importantly recovery from a cycle. Things you need to provide in the future when making a post like this would be for example your training experience, your body weight/height, and other things when dieting for example like Body Fat Percentages. Also set goals. You really didn't mention them. Are you looking for all out mass? Do you want to lean out a bit and put more quality muscle? Are you looking to add a quality 10 lbs? Is bloating a concern for you? Judging from your post you want to add all out mass. As for your cycle if you were to use Just test alone you can do anywhere from 400 - 800 mg. 800mg being a bit high for a first cycle. Some people will tell you, as you mentioned, hit a hard cycle for the best gains, I don't know how much I believe in that. Always think long term if you know what I mean. Health and other stuff. If you still want to stack the Deca you can run 400 mg of test and anywhere from 200 to 600 mg of Deca. One thing to keep in mind, Always have more test then Deca. Some are prone to "Deca Dick" Do a search on that and you see what I am mean. So if you run 600mg of Deca Run alittle more test. I don't recommend 600mg for a first cycle because DECA will shut most down pretty hard and make recovery slow, all that means is when you come off if your body isn't back to fully producing natural test you will lose most if not all of your gains. So again for this first cycle I would only do Test by itself at the dosages I suggested. Have clomid ready for the end of your cycle and maybe even HCG.

Good Luck.

Top Bottom