Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle opinions. Which style ester, tren?, peptides??

tyyguy

I'm currently in the process of choosing a cycle for a friends research project. Research participant is male, 6'3, 216lbs, ~11% bf, mid 20's with almost 10 years of training and 3 years of proper dieting. Past projects have consisted of various Sarms, M-sten/1 dhea cycle, 12wk Test e, w/transdermal Dienolone kicker, 14 wkTest e w/ dienolone acetate1-8 anavar 8-14 50mg which reaped tremdous gains, 10wk Test prop w/ trenavar 1-8. Unfortunately the participant has suffered various injuries and illness over the past 5 years so consistency has been an issue. Goals would be to end close to 230lbs with ~8% body fat, remaining mobile/injury free, maintaining sex drive is very important, less acne and hairline side effects would be ideal as well.
I will lay out a few cycle options please feel free to critique or recommend options and opinions, for the most part the cycle support will be the same and the ancillaries/pct will include lipid/bp/liver support, Exemestane as an AI, Serms will be either Nolva/Clomid or Clomid/Torem depending on whether Wellbutrin will be continued, HCG will more than likely be used this run which would be a first, also prami is on hand if a progesterone is used but would prefer caber if extra funds are available. Local source has a good selection but unfortunately no long ester test atm. Participant enjoyed the benefits of short esters but is very interested in trying DHB also known as 1-test cyp which is long. Also looking into trying peptides for aiding in injury repair/prevention, fat loss, skin, etc... possibly looking to add an oral such as proviron, anavar, or epistane. Participant has never run tren but having tried trenavar and dienolone is thinking it could be a possibility and would really enjoy the fat loss benefits but would dislike the negative cardio impact.

Option 1
Test prop 1-12 at 437.5mgs a week
DHB 1-10 525 mg a week
Peptides 1-16

Option 2
Test prop 1-10 437.5 mg wk or lower if sides
Tren A 1-8 350mg wk
Peptides 1-16

Option 3
Find long ester test 1-14 500mg wk
DHB 1-14 525
Peptides 1-16

Option 4
Prop 1-10 437.5 mg wk
NPP 1-8 350mg wk
Proviron 3-10 75 mg a day
Peptides 1-16

Still deciding and weighing pros and cons but would like to keep it to two oils and maybe an oral.

I am a simple guy.. do option 4.

the NPP/prop/proviron option

as far as peptides, keep in mind peptide market is flooded with fakes. i am not kidding when i say 99% of them are fake or underdosed.. you are better off going to sarms1 and getting their sarms products instead. adding in cardarine would greatly enhance your cycle

I am with @stevesmi on this one - do as he says.

Here is a great video about Exemestane now that you mentioned it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies but go figure the local NPP source dried up so I went to the Internet to price some stuff out and stumbled upon Dimethylnandrolone (DMN) what in the hell is that? Would that be more similar to MHN the oral? Just curious if anyone has heard of it.

If you are looking for a source of NPP, head on over to our sister site evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

If you need help finding a source, shoot me a PM and I would be happy to help.

Does anyone have any input on DHB aka 1-test?

I used 1-test years ago. I don't think it is worth it in this case. Personally I like option 4. Since he has not used tren yet why not go for it. Lots of experience and good stats so I would run it.

Top Bottom